Reviews for Mine
scarvesandscars108 chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
This is great!
PhoenyxPhyre chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Nice. The childhood movie scene is very endearing. Maybe because I grew up watching those as well? I rather enjoy the two stories of yours that I have read. Keep it up and I might just subscribe to the all- hailed author alert. Very emotionally complex and correct. I used to find the changes in perspectives occasionally confusing without any visual aid. (Asterisks, lines, some kind of indication that the view is different.) But now I find it mentally stimulating and charming. An individual authorial quirk, if you will.
NeverCameUpFromTheRabbitHole chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Does that mean ur carrying on with this bc its staring to get gd pleaz
25travelbabe chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Oh pleeease update! I really like this story. Have you given up on it?
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like it 3
Keelz chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
I absolutely love your writing! Your writing makes it seem real as if the books Stephenie Meyer wrote doesn't exist and your stories are the real ones... If that makes any sense, than you should know I'm trying to give a compliment! lol Keep up the awesome work! D
Lolita chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Edward-Bella stories are so very commonplace, I wish you had gone with Aro-Bella. Even Emmett-Bella was looking more interesting. Sigh.
Sara chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
wow good for you. You're so unique that you don't conform blah blah blah. If you don't like it, then why are y ou writing it? I think it's stupid to compare TW and HP anyway. They might be targeted for young adults, but they are NOT SIMILAR. geez
greenshark chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Please update! I loved it!
A Sirius Individual chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
oh shit
jayna2009 chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
I love your story please continue when possible.
vnvjn chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
please update soon
mzzmjj chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
I agree Harry Potter should be the better of the two but I think most Edward Teamers automatically dont like New Moon because of Jacob and that we didint get enough Edward but on another note you should see Avatar it is really really good. You want inspiration again go reread Eclipse it is the best of the three books. Until next chapter:)
ecxe chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
i feel bad for edward whenever bella is thinking about emmett, but she does love edward in her own way, so i hope edward can weather whatever emotional swings are coming his way.
Smilioso Ll.Ll chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
i like your story and hope aro is rotting in hell for wat he did
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »