Reviews for Mine
EmmaRandomAs chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
definately yay an update... awesome chapter! and well worth the wait! please update again soon!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
loving it
Maddy chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
HOpe you update soon again.. I didn't watch NM.. I never liked the movies anyway... but I didn't like HBP too much either
princessnerra chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Aro may still be Alive! You have got to be kidding me. Bella can't take much more pain. She deserves to be happy. Her and Edward deserve to be happy.
shaqbarcalis chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
AWEE it's so cute! LOVE IT
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Yay for update...:) Sorry about the second coming happening and I gotta agree a bit with you on it. Hench my username, I kinda just want it over, I don't even see the reason for rumored films to complete the final book but I digress..

I really liked this chap, wondering what Caius is hiding in that ancient head of his and also wondering if there is any merit to Edward's guess about Aro. But I guess I'll have to wait and see.

The father and daughter banter was really good also.

It was good to see her a bit happy.

Catch u on the next one..
Ro Nordmann chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
So true, I have hype. I also haven't seen "Avatar", am seriously sick of it. Good chapter, happy to have u back!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
omg i thought u forgot all about thia story. thanx for the update!
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
well she starting to like him
Love the story but Confused chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
I'm confused by something. Maybe i just missed it, i'm not sure. How did Aro get a hold of Bella during Carlisle and Aro's fight? I couldn't figure it out? Let me know.
futurecullen26 chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
It is 2:05 in the morning. Your story made me stay up until 2:05 in the morning on a Saturday JUST because I wanted find out what happened even if the huge moment was over. Thank you, thank you for creating a story so good that it made me want to stay up until (now) 2:06 AM on a (now) Sunday. Congratulations
vampirecutie123 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
ghyujtyhjty
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Aw
louisianagirl900 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
This is a really powerful chapter...a really powerful story...when something so terrible has happened...how do you and the ones you love move forward...

I hate Roselie...of course...but it's an interesting dynamic the way Emmett is taking this...I almost wonder if he really can't understand or if he's so racked with guilt that Edward was the one there to give her a moment of solace when her days were the blackest. Emmett was always more perceptive than he let on...I'm truly interested in where you take this story next.
Nay0114 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I read your story today and loved it. Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I couldn't stop reading. I hope you update soon. I came to your story on a recommendation from someone on FB they had it listed on the Twilight Fanfiction Recommendations blog.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »