Reviews for Fate's Recipe
Ravenlite chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
I reallly liked this story. I liked the way you still interwove the fantasy with what could have been reality. It was a fun littl tale- though killing Carlisle broke my heart. It made me tear up to see Rosalie getting the baby she so often wanted in canon. :)
Ravenlite chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for making me cry. Lol. I'm so mad that Felix and Aro and Jane got away with it. I hope somehow justice was served later. That would make me happy.
Ravenlite chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Oh I don't know if I can handle this one. Nope nope nope.
Ravenlite chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Well isn't that just a dandy twist. No murder, no death sentence. If he killed her after gaining proof James was alive- he'd have a total mutiny on his hands. I think Felix needs to die, Jane too. Sorry, not sorry.
Ravenlite chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Oooo what will they do! Glad James is dead, but it seems it doesn't matter if the murder was justified- they kill people anyway. That's not a very good show of leadership to me. Bella was using self defense. But yet her life is still forfeit. I still have a feeling that they've played the wrong hand and are going to find themselves in trouble. You know I wonder, since he killed his own wife- did he kill his sister too? If Marcus knows that Didyme died at Aro's hand (that is if that happened of course) then he'd make a nice ally.
Ravenlite chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Oooooo James is a dead man. I can already see those costs of Edward's working the same damage on James as he did on the door.
Ravenlite chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
I keep expecting her gift to burst from her. For her emotions to overwhelm her and her body to react on instinct to protect her. I'm glad Emmett with be ok. I just hope they can catch up to James and Victoria before they get to Volterra. I have a feeling though, Aro and Jane's days as rulers are numbered. He's gone too far this time. Well she has anyway.
Ravenlite chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Just as long as Emmett lives and they can get Bella and Angie back without anything going wrong. I knew it was a distraction. Ugh! Edward is going to be unbearable. Aro and his little wife have played the wrong hand this time.
Ravenlite chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
I have a bad feeling this is a distraction.
Ravenlite chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
You totally sound like my friend. She says the same thing, "double bag that shit". It's amusing. Lol. I'm glad to see Edward is at least going to try and make sure she's not defenseless. But her best defense will absolutely be her gift.
Ravenlite chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
An interesting twist to have him kill his wife instead of his sister. I can't wait to see how you do the rest of this tale.
Ravenlite chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Oh I think I'm in love! I love how you've brought the canon story into this and made it your own. We still have the players, their lives and gifts in a way, but it's still different. I laughed my butt off at Jake the dog. Lol.
Lanigra25 chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I love this one! I couldn't stop reading it. I was so curious to know where this would end
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Loved it. Even you killed Carlisle *sniffs* Now I'm off to bed. Night! xoxo Mina
MinaRivera chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
If you killed Carlisle...no more banners!

Not really... but I won't share funny gifs with you anymore!

At least for a while.

Okay, I lied. You're too cute to hold a grudge.
BUT I'LL BE REALLY VERY MAD! *giggles*