Reviews for Shinobi de Spain
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
MOREEEE
shonengirl chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I really like your fic! it was good but... I have to say that your spanish... you need help... if you want I can help you my native language is spanish sooo... :p I will waiting your next chapter

bye bye!
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
... Ok, this fic sucks. No, not because of the yaoi (I love naruto/anyone, usually prefer kiba if it's a guy, but i'm fine with others instead). I don't like this fic because a good 20% of it is in Spanish. even if you write it in Spanish because he is supposed to have grown up in Spain, you should still have the translation right after at the very least. When so much of it is in Spanish and yet your readers don't speak Spanish, it makes them (or rather me) get a rather nasty headache.
Chuni55 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Cute! Oh God I hope Sasuke stays the hell away from Naruto! I also sort of wonder how old they were when Leo and Naruto did it. If you could write smut could you? I mean you could make a smallish oneshot on it. I really hope Sasuke does not get to touch Naruto and that Sasuke just goes after someone else. Lucks!
afallenheart chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
omg i love their mom she also sounds like what i want to be too!
and woah brother love!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
hey your spanish is great but its a bit weird when reading the entences

Me llamo n Naruto-

it actually has to say

No me llamo Naruto-

its alrigth though this is an awsome story and you just had them mixed up!:)
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
lol wow algo de puerto rico..its been long since i have been their!
Living in Darkness chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
you know I'm from mexico and your spanish could get a lot better, i'm not saying that is all wrong... it's jut is niƱo not nino and I found some other mistakes in the story, but i'm not saying the story is bad, just needs some grammar fixing nothing serious if you want i can help you n.n

estoy a su servicio

till next time
TheSarcasticUchihaFan chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I like it! Naruto raised in Spain, I never would have thought. I like your OC's, they're so cool! And funny!

Until you update, bye.
AisleOfYew chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Sheesh, could you TAKE any longer?

;D

Get your butt on AIM! I miss talking to you!
Akanami no Kiku chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I love this story!

Update soon!
alexa-catta123 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
LOved it never though I would read a spanish Naruto:D Love the new OCs Really like Leo.:D
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
definetly good story

i like leo and maria
MostlyAddictedToSlash chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LUV IT ...MAS!(THAT MEANS MORE RIGHT?

LOL WHENI READ THAT LEO AND GABRIELLE'S MOM WAS IN A GANG, I THOUGHT LOL MY MY MOM WAS IN A GANG, HER CHOLA NAME WAS'SILENT'...SHE WAS SCARY... FROM WHAT I HEARD... BUT NOW SE'S A PASTOR O.o YEA I KNOW, ODD ... BUT YEA WAT MADE IT SO FUNNY WAS THAT MARIA WAS IN A GANG AND SHE'S SPANISH- MY MOM WAS IN A MEXICAN GANG AND SHE'S BLACK...(SHE HAS FRIGHTENING ROAD RAGE)

OH YEA, IM SLOWLY LEARNIG SPANISH JUST TO READ YOUR FANFIC... BECAUSE FACE IT, IF IT WERE'NT FOR U, I WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER UNDERSTANDING SPANISH :)