Reviews for You're to Blame
Ky111 chapter 49 . 3/4
Fantastic story and really good to see that Ziva has already been pulled up short for her more than occasional unacceptable behaviour. I definitely think Tony has the right idea about keeping Ziva at a distance the last thing he needs is Eli finding out who he is as he'll easily be able to piece and find out way more than any one wants as he knows Tony is a Gibbs and a former Marine and knowing both identities he'll be able to piece a lot of things together especially with Mossad's resources.

Looking forward to seeing more, until the next one.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 49 . 1/8
I love this chapter. It made me frustrated with Ziva. I did not like her behavior. I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Enjoying the story, however, there are missing words and occasional incorrect tenses which detract from the story line and decrease the readability of the piece. Perhaps a proof reader may help.
steelefanforever chapter 49 . 10/2/2013
I'm so glad this fic hasn't been abandoned. Great update.
Scat210 chapter 49 . 9/22/2013
Interesting story, just read all 49 chapters, I love the dynamics & all the new characters, I think Tony is going to have extra trouble with Ziva & Eli.
Elva Cordero chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
I love the Timeline of the story, let's see what will happen with Ziva whether to ally itself with the director to find detailed information Tony.

Use a translator so if it is not correct to blame the translator
NCIS-Fan10802 chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
I spent the last two days with reading this story and have to say, its really good. Many father/son stories with Gibbs and DiNozzo show Tony as kid or are about the feeling, the adults develop, but this is the first one with everything. For as long as the story goes, you made very few mistakes. I hope you will have for a very long time the interest to write more. Thanks so far.
MythsndLegends chapter 49 . 8/14/2013
We missed you!
Megth chapter 49 . 8/13/2013
Man, I love this! I love how you are writing this! Hoping for some Tony whump to be thrown in along the way as well.
DS2010 chapter 49 . 8/11/2013
too bad Jenny can't find out anything about Tony. Ziva on the other hand is nosy and would definitely use things against them.
angelscatie chapter 49 . 8/11/2013
Interesting developments. Keep up the good work
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 49 . 8/11/2013
Just b/c Gibbs is Tonys next of kin doesn't mean she has no right to have a problem with it. or try to make Tony change it. Tony feels comfortable with Gibbs being that its his choice.

Only moments later Jeremy arrived. "So, did I miss anything?"

"Yeah," said Jethro, "the director told Ziva that she has bad manners."HA! Ziva had no right to take Tonys letter. Just b/cit had a certain stamp on it doesnt meant it was had Tonys name on it. Hopefully Jenny will be able to take care of Ziva.

I think both Jenny and Ziva will be probelms. They will ask question and looks for start looking into Tonys past. Maybe even Gibbs a little more.
coloradospace chapter 49 . 8/11/2013
You updated that's great! I love this fic, thank you for a new chapter!

I loved the scenes when Tony told Directort Shepard and Ziva off, for his file and his mail. Those were awsome scenes!
prince-bishop chapter 49 . 8/10/2013