Reviews for You're to Blame
Beloved Daughter chapter 50 . 11/6/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what you will come up with next. Thanks for writing and posting!
Madances chapter 50 . 10/5/2014
I just read it again and hope that you finish it.
MythsndLegends chapter 50 . 7/13/2014
Yay! Update! So happy!
katesari chapter 50 . 6/27/2014
Good chapter! Look forward to more. Bye
steelefanforever chapter 50 . 6/26/2014
It makes me so happy to see an update. The chapter was good. I especially liked the insight into why Tony has trouble connecting with kids.
Hendrick248848 chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
Love this story glad to the next chapt up thought this story was abonden since its been awhile but i still smiled when i saw the next chapter hope this one wont take months :$
Ky111 chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
Great chapter, looking forward to the next update.

Catch ya then.
DS2010 chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
Loved the paint ball wars.
Having just seen Frame-up this weekend on TV I am looking forward seeing how you do it.
Can't wait for Chipper to get it.
coloradospace chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
YOU UPDATED! *happy dance*

Your fic is really one of my favorite and I was so happy to see an update that I read it right away at work!

Thank you for sharing your awsome fic.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
Good update hope they can get to Chip before he can do anything.
angelscatie chapter 50 . 6/25/2014
Great chapter. More please
Ky111 chapter 49 . 3/4/2014
Fantastic story and really good to see that Ziva has already been pulled up short for her more than occasional unacceptable behaviour. I definitely think Tony has the right idea about keeping Ziva at a distance the last thing he needs is Eli finding out who he is as he'll easily be able to piece and find out way more than any one wants as he knows Tony is a Gibbs and a former Marine and knowing both identities he'll be able to piece a lot of things together especially with Mossad's resources.

Looking forward to seeing more, until the next one.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 49 . 1/8/2014
I love this chapter. It made me frustrated with Ziva. I did not like her behavior. I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Enjoying the story, however, there are missing words and occasional incorrect tenses which detract from the story line and decrease the readability of the piece. Perhaps a proof reader may help.
steelefanforever chapter 49 . 10/2/2013
I'm so glad this fic hasn't been abandoned. Great update.