Reviews for Infinite Gravity
Solowinged chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Just...wow.

2 years have passed since you've posted this story, and it's been quietly sitting in my "Favorite's" ever since I read it in 2009.

This is definitely the best story that I've read, or otherwise. (Netto & Enzan are still one of my OTPs) ;)

Keep up the amazing work! I hope to read another of your works in the future! :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
I never get tired of re-reading your story! It's so sweet!
nequam-tenshi chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
3 days and I finally finished reading your story!

the last part is cute!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
that is so cute! :D how Dr. Hikari can know what Rockman is think of and who! :D so cute!

Rock-Rock-Rockman! was it a virus?
Solowinged chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OMG, IM GOING TO SQUEE IN DELIGHT FOR MY FORTUNE OF FINDING THIS FIC! :D I HAVENT EVEN STARTED TO READ IT AND IM EXCITED. JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU. :D IM OFF TO READING IT NOW. FINALLY.
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
GREAT!My god! It's finally over, I feel sad a little...Are you going to have new story?I'd like to read it!Again! This story is so great!
mylife9 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
aw! such a cute ending for such ana amazing story! wow. I would have never imagined a DRAGON! would have caused destruction so massive that blues and rockman would have to go into their most powerful form, find that wasn't even enough even with forte (an amazing navi), and have to combine their powers in order to defeat the dragon. if I haven't mentioned this yet, having a dragon in the plot made this story go from amazing to fantastic! from kidnapping rockman, to finding out about the renegade doctor turned navi, to having a dragon wreak havor on net city, to everything finally calm and back to normal. the action never stopped in this story. it slowed down and sped up and just flowed so smoothly I was enraptured. the love and violence had the perfect balance and seriously, this is one of the best magaman stories I've read and I thank you so so so much for writing it.
Queen Sunstar chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
good story!
Crzy12Hawk chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
I had really liked this one it was so cool
Zohaku chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
Interesting story. I wonder if Miyamoto is going to use the digitiser on the city.

That scene with Netto and Rockman in the Cyberworld was really touching.

A sequel of this story would be interesting. That Sci-Labs has tweaked or built a new digitiser. So that people can enter the Cyberworld and later also return to the real world or that in the sequel, Netto and Enzan have to enter the Cyberworld to stop Miyamoto.

It would be very interesting to see Netto and Enzan having a adventure in the Cyberworld.
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
wow!Finally! new chappie!glad you're continue!Next please!
sascha024 chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
you finally updated. Yay! i was afraid you abandoned this story.
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Woh!It took forever!You finally updated! Though I like Netto and Enzan's friendship/rivalship, it's still great_! Up more, will ya?
mylife9 chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
aw! confessions! I love how rockman did the naughty before netto did. it was so heavily implied but you never stated it. kudos! also, yay enzan/netto! it's adorable how netto wants enzan to stay and how enzan wants to stay also but they both know that they can't so they make promises to see each other later! yay! also, the ending. woah. I love that they found the AT-5 subcomputer and they came so close to finding the culprit, and then something falls from the sky and gives netto a concussion (sorry if the spelling is wrong). I would think the object is the computer they found, but for some reason I'm getting the vibe that it wouldn't have enough time to get there from higsby's shop, so I wonder what it is... *ponders* this is definitely in my top three favorite chapters. I can't wait to see what that mysterious object is! have fun writing!

p.s. sorry for the exclamtion points. I'm just really excited for this chapter *sheepish look*
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good Job!Netto got kidnaped!Woo!Just write more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »