Reviews for Let's Keep This a Secret
nico420 chapter 2 . 5/19
I love the concept of this; how Cartman actually /likes/ fighting with Kyle. And I love how you expressed that through Cartman admitting to Kyle about the whole San Francisco thing. And that this was written in both points of view. Kyle and Cartman were so in-character. You wrote them excellently. The beginning of chapter two made me laugh: "...Who the hell are you?" The endings of both chapters were really cute, too.
Shawtymanex42 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I loved the idea of keeping the same dialogue in both chapters, but from different perspectives (I enjoyed Cartman's POV the most, then again, I adore that kid) and I always love it in fics when there's a reference to Kyman moments in episodes. It was great how, you didn't just mention the fact that Cartman saved Kyle from San Francisco, but also mentioned how Kyle tried to save Cartman from drowning in the cave in Manbearpig. The ending was fabulous, I loved how Kyle knew that sleeping next to Cartman was somehow wrong, but he kinda liked it, so he didn't push him away or anything. I love those moments where they just let their guards down and accept the fact that they don't entirely hate each other.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I enjoyed this so damn much :D
WEDC chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Wow this was so funny and cute! I really loved both of their POV's, you got both of them down perfectly! Cartman's was especially funny and probably the most spot on to his personality of any fic I've read of him. I really thought you caught his, clever yet completely idiotic schemes and the ridiculous reasonings he gives to himself to justify his own actions, quite well. And Kyle getting completely frustrated with Cartman's ridiculous antics but eventually just stops trying to argue with him when he figures out it's useless. Also when Kyle found out Cartman did something nice for him and was actually right about something for a change, he very begrudgingly says thanks but still won't admit he was right. You pretty much got my headcanon for these two spot on! Anyways I very much enjoyed this fic and will be checking out more stuff written by you!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Is sweet
KennysPrincesza chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Oh my gosh! It was really, really good. I've laughed about the part with the doughnut. Omg, that was so hilarious. I really like the story. :)
Monique23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I just... love it! I don't know what else to say :O
shadowwolf5000 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
sexy, awesome ninja skills lol great story
35711 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
All I can say is: that was too cute. You captured their dynamic perfectly!
cell12 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I can't believe that I missed this one when I was reviewing your Kyman stories.

Technically this should be called pre-Kyman, the beginings of romance are there but just very small and hidden. The attraction is like a snowball running down a mountain - it starts off small but gets bigger and bigger. Untill the inevitable takes place.

It's not just one-sided either, the two points of view give us two different sets of emotions and two characters both trying to understand their feelings.

That you managed to convey all of this in two short chapters, takes real skill. Kudos to you.
nemiah chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
ok, WHY? didn't i notice the second chapter in the first place? anyway, it was really good. and cartman, we all know you're gay, for Kyle. why not admit it?
nemiah chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wow, you're right, this is totally adorable. and no Kyle, i won't wipe this moronic grin off my face.

and yeah, that's all i have to say, i guess. but yeah, you were right, i did really like this.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Yeah Cartman's POV was my fave- really funny. I love the last line 3 3 3
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

*squeals in happy joy*

on to the next chapter!
xEmerald Isle chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This story is absolutely amazing! I know I keep saying loads of your stories are my favs but this is defo number 1 D

Its perfect in every way and both Kyle and Cartman are soo in character )

I'm not sure which POV I prefered... maybe Kyle's but not really sure...

anyway absolutely brilliant job )