Reviews for Because you Never Really Understood
someclevername19 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
That was amazing! You do a really amazing job on understanding Peeta
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awww, this was really cute. :) u did a great job of describing Peeta's emotions throughout the story. And I really like ur writing style so I'm gonna check out the rest of ur fics. :) (PJO RULES! XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i loved it. i even cried. ( i know lame right?) any way keep up the good wrighting!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was sweet, I liked it :) Well done.
Arya0926 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow! Such beautiful words, thank you for this wonderful read. Hope you'll write more Everlark fics :)
Lexi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012

Peeta is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
very cute!
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Absolutely loved this wonderful piece :)
ylc chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Such a beatiful story! Great work! It was perfect and lovely!
irony882 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Love the introspection you've managed to pull from Peeta! All the characters are very IC, very spot on. Good job! :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I just love the analysis you drew from the relationship!
ofravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is really good
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Awesome one-shot! Definitely a favorite.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's beautiful. So very, very beautiful. :) It should have been like this at the end of the Hunger Games. Really, there was never any competition, even if Gale was so important to her. Peeta is simply superior. Oddly enough, however, I was still satisfied with the ending of Mockingjay...the 'disillusionment' was fitting, I think. Made it that much more real.

~Song
Silent Movements chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I actually read the book again, trying to find the part where you said at your AN, and I'm happy to tell you I found it, and you did a great job making it obvious!

Anyways, brilliant story, loved the way how you captured Peeta in character with such ease, and depth.

~Silent Movements