Reviews for Musings Upon Parchment
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Gorgeous. And yes, would it really kill men to buy us chocs and flowers. I buy myself roses frequently, even for did for Valentines because my OH thought getting me a cherry tree was romantic. It was and it is, but roses and perfume would be trite/nice too :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Aah, all the tiny yet significant details about him! You are very observant - so many moments you mentioned sounded novel but felt just right for the couple :)
WanderingHeartontheroad chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
What a beautiful story. Reminds me of my own. Thank you for sharing this!
Naydriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
How is it that you manage to hit every note with perfection? How is it that every short I read by you I wish would extend to more, and yet I know that it is just the perfect little gem just as it is?And how is it that your stories have a nagging quality that makes me want to continue reading all of your stories?

For my sake I do hope that you add/update before I reach the end of your list.

Again this is simply perfect :)
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I've always had mixed feeling about romantic heroines saying "if this was a romance novel", or detectives in detective stories saying "if this was a detective story", or the like. But I do admit you're somewhat justified in this case, you did avoid most of the cliches (they're nice sometimes, you know :D). But I'll believe you that this Hermione is happy, even without three kids and a happily ever after. And, as always, it was very well written.
MiSev chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOL. I love your writing style, imagery and sense of humor ("And that wall was bloody freezing. Not to mention the floor after you dropped me."). It may not be a romance novel, but it certainly is true love. And anyone who puts up with five years of unrequited passion, and even more years of almost constant snarkiness, certainly deserves a box of chocs :D
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed this, best love letter I've read; not clich├ęd or cheesy, but realistic and humorous. xx
severus49 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful!
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good Grief, this definitely deserves one spanking review! I need not elaborate on the subtle order of the presentation of the story, but everything about it was superbly fantastic! Fulfilling, and heart warming to read, though, were the characteristics of this piece that made it so endearing to this Critical Critic.

To have written something with such deep connotations of virtue so simply and elegantly tells me that you are one lucky enough to understand the greatness of love through having experienced its chasteness yourself. In truth, it was brilliant, to portray a commonly used theme of "We may not be perfect, but we are truly in love" and to have made it unique, beautiful, and a wonderful read.

So, in simple sayings, you have graced this site with an amazing piece of work, and thank you, it made my night!

Cheers. :D

Sorry for the excessive praise, but i felt it was due. :)

-malinkapinka14
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I loved the very act of reading this. Each new description of why it's not a romance novel became more and more perfect. I laughed out loud at "spirited filly." I actually just laughed again while typing it. Granted, I really enjoy the typical SS/HG story, cliches and all...but this was fresh and different and completely, utterly wonderful. Honestly, the later half spoke so truly of love that it was of course, very romantic.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
LMAO! I HEART THIS!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Severus Snape! Buy her the chocs-you'll be glad you did. (thinking thoughts about melted nougat and how it might feel to be licked-er, well, I'm sure you can fill in the rest).

Besides, anybody who _likes_ Gummi Bats has little to complain about, especially when they get stuck in her hair.

Yes, _that_ hair, which is even curlier .

Cute one-shot.
NatureSauvage chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is brilliant, really. Sweet and funny at the same time, I loved it.

Once I started, I couldn't stop reading it. The narrative is perfect. I love the closing with Snape reading over her shoulder.
Wile chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is brilliant I love it. You've really picked up on a lot of the cliches in the HG/SS area of fanfic and written them then promptly written them out and it was great. I always enjoy reading your stories and this one did not disappoint. Consider yourself faved.
formysister34 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was perfect. loved it!