Reviews for Sweet Tooth
UnstableFable chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was just waaaay too adorable /-/

I hope you can make more of this coupling, it's too cute to just leave with one.
Love Tifa chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww! D

I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. It's the sweetest and most endearing story I've read in awhile.; I didn't expect to find such a lengthy and well-written ChoujixHinata fic, but I can safely say this was a pleasant surprise.

I love the idea of Hinata owning/running a little bakery. It makes sense to me somehow. Their characterizations seemed pretty realistic too.

Splendid job! Can't wait to check out your other fics.
ShikaHina fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This story cracked me up. ChoHina is sooo cute. I love how Choji is slightly insecure and Hinata is kinda shy too. But what really sent the boat sailing for me was Shikamaru. I couldn't stop laughing when Hinata visited the office and he was eavesdropping. You should write another ChoHina. :)
HouseRat chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I absolutely love this story. It was so cute and the characters were so in character that it was a believable story. I do have to say that the ending seemed a bit rushed and I would have liked to read more, but still a great story! Hope you continue with this~!
meow-ee chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
a tuxedo? isn't he a bit overboard? LOL!

are you going to continue this? hope so... it's really cute and sweet :)
Sunny Lore chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
A wonderful story for an underexamined pairing that deserves so much more love than it gets. You did an amazing job with them and everyone is completely in character. I really liked how with Choji Hinata has to make all the first moves. It's a nice change of pace for her character. Also Choji is absolutely endearing. I wanted to hug him through this whole fic and the fact he wore a tux on his date nearly sent me over. You did SO great!
joy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw this is so sweet. i'm not going to say that i love hinata/chouji, but i do enjoy reading them from time to time. awesome job!
ww chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww, this was cute. I like how awkward the two of them are. (Like how they both wanted to kiss, but didn't think the other wanted to, so didn't do anything. And I like how in the end, Hinata overcomes it). The way you write them, their personalities really seem to mesh well.
SweetKimchii chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Such an adorable story, so cute!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was really cute..
S1Cherry chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that's so cute! *squee*

I think that matches both of their personalities very well _

and I love the small appearance that Hanabi made *loves Hanabi*

and you are on some kind of uploading binge or something. 4 different chapters/stories in just about 15 minutes!

*is definitely NOT complaining about that*