Reviews for Out Of Focus
Bonnie Banks chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love this story. My glasses practically live on my face - I've gone to sleep without taking them off - but House is long-sighted, and I can believe he would just not notice...

The bit where he covers his eyes when he thinks of Cuddy: when he looks at the piano and doubts that it's in tune.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Great story.
micetea chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, that was so sad and beautyful"/ It was so true to House and how he reacts to things. I hope they bring him his glass's soon"/
Tidwell chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Heartbreaking.

Well done.
livi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
great fanfic! update soon please )
tobia chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Nicely done. An interesting collection of details; very realistic.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow. This was quite fabulous actually. I am seemed suprised because their are only a few handful of stories about Mayfield I truly liked. You did such a neat, interesting job of capturing this. Your summay really hooked me with the simple line of him forgetting his reading glasses, which is such an insignaficant thing but then again House would notice small things like that. Anyhoo, loved the bits about his anguished cry becoming a voice in the choir of all the other people there, and the flashbacks/memories/delusions of his past family, people he knew, the woman who died on his ER rotation, the way he spread his fingers out the lenght of an octave, fabulous details. Really enjoyed reading this. (And I think I've missed writing reviews since has been messed up the past day. Haha.)