Reviews for You've Got Mail
Manuela chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
I loved this. It took me like 4 days to read this amazing story (i got like obsessed with it) and I just want to say that you are an incredible writer. I LOVED IT I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. 3 the ending was so cute and Ryan was adorable and you made me want to be marissa lol. thank YOU!
Sailaway chapter 28 . 4/26/2013
I had actually read this the day it was posted. The whole chapter and how it ended made me so happy Im still reading it till now. I love how you setup ryan's proposal .. How he wouldn't take the job if marissa wouldn't move to new York with him and how marissa was all ready to move for him. They have come a long way from being online friends.. I hope you post another epilogue of them . I'm not ready for this story to end!
guest chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
loveeeee the ending
Oclover11 chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
So sad this story has come to an end but I couldn't love the ending more! Please post your new story soon :D
Sara chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
I couldn't have predicted a better ending for these two! What a pleasant suprise to have two updates in a week :)

Gah I wish there were more of these happy R/M being all coupley and lovey dovey lol I can't wait for your next story!
RedTailedHawkens chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Dear Chinocoop81,
Hello. I have been reading your story for a while and I really like it. I always wanted Ryan to end up with Marisa. I like him and Taylor, and if he couldn't be Marisa, I am glad they could be happy, but he and Marisa were always supposed to end up together. This is a good story. Also, I really like your portrayal of Kaitlyn. Do you watch Arrow, because the actress plays the little sister Thea in that?
I am farther than this chapter. The last chapter I read was Sticks and Stones, but I wanted to review this chapter specifically because while I do really like your story, that is not why I am reviewing. I read that bit at the beginning, about the dedication. Now, I do not know who you are or who that was for, but it is one of the single most beautiful things I have ever read, and I just thought you should know that. Seriously, it got me even more choked up then certain parts of your story. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, because it is so beautiful and sweet and brave and well-worded.
Have a good day.
Sincerely,
RedTailedHawkens
riss11 chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
I could NOT have predicted a better ending!
So many things I loved about this chapter! The whole carriage ride and the fairytale ending was perfection. I love how they saw the Les Mis play! I've been dying to see the play after I read the novel and saw the movie. I'm going to NY this winter break so hopefully I'll be able to see it!
A;DFLKJDSA;LJ BEYOND EXCITED for your new story! I can't wait til Wednesday :)
"Make sure it's a cold shower." love this line made me literally laugh out loud
- Riss H.
RMforever chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
Gah, I have tears in my eyes (but I'm also smiling widely) ;_; That was so incredibly sweet and beautiful 3 I can't believe that was it already but at least we got a perfect ending. I'm probably going to read this fic again and again in the future, I'm sure I'll never forget about it. One more time: THANK YOU for writing it 3 From now on I'll be checking my email in case there's a message about the new story ;) And YAY, I'm going to go and check your blog now.

(Just a sidenote, I and most of the people I follow on tumblr refuse to call Everlark Peenis(s); that's the most ridiculous ship name a couple can have :'D Especially when we're talking about my OTP of OTP:s)
xoElle23 chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
I got so excited when I saw the alert for this story and then I got really sad because I realized it was the epilogue! But it really was the perfect ending to a truly phenomenal story. I'm so happy I found it and I feel so lucky and grateful that I've been able to see it evolve all this time. I'm sad to see it end but you really did end it perfectly. I cannot wait for more from you. You keep bringing me back to Orange County, which was my home for those four years. Thank you for that.
RMforever chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
I really don't know what to begin with! So many feels, as we tumblers say. First, I'm sad that this story has almost come to its end. I'm not gonna lie, I might cry a little bit after the epilogue because it means the story that I've loved a couple of years already has ended. Second of all, awww, what Ryan did was so sweet and it closed the circle perfectly. It was also very cute of Ryan that he remembered what she said about pancakes :') Well, basically everything in this chapter was awesome.
The new story sounds really good! I'm glad that even though this story ends, there's some Ryrissa to read because they're my second favorite OTP (not OTP of OTP:s though, because that position is held by this pretty amazing and painful couple called "Everlark", Peeta and Katniss from the Hunger Games 3 Haha, I'm used to using that expression because I'm spending way too much time on tumblr.) Speaking of tumblr, I'm gonna have to follow you if you're making R/M gifs because there's so much that should be giffed. I and my friend watched some episodes from the first season recently and in the L.A. episode there's the scene in which Ryan and Marissa are trying to get into that club and Ryan pretents to be a celebrity. That scene is so hilarious that I'd really like to see a gif of it.
When I have time, I'll totally go and get Les Mis into my hands. Right now I have so many tests, an original writing to beta-read (which is really exciting) and also so many other books to read that it might have to wait for a little while.
Oclover11 chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
I had to google what OTP stood for haha and yes they are the OTP of all the OTPs! Lol

I found it beyond adorable how Ryan knows he's going to marry Marissa. Please post soon! An prologue of this or an epilogue of your new story would be amazing! I look forward to either one :)
Nadine chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
OMG! It's 1am here in the UK and I've just finished reading the last two chapters They are totally AMAZING! You write both characters beautifully its great how we got to understand Ryan's feelings towards the emails

You wrote the intimate scenes tastefully well done i

Please please write anther R and M story soon ! Ryan and Marissa THE parents please I think you would write them as amazing parents.
Riss H chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Love this chapter! You uploaded this one really early! Usually you post around midnight in my time zone at least but you posted around 9pm. Yay cause it made my night!
These two cannot be anymore perfect. I love Marissa was able to know that Ryan wasn't ok even though she has never met him in person. And the emails booklet was such a thoughtful idea from Ryan.

Post soon! I'm really excited for your new story! So I'd love a prologue of the new story but I'll read either one!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 27 . 4/20/2013