Reviews for Staying Alive: A HowTo
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I've heard so much about Swoop being a medic that it sounds cannon now.
Nightravenmagic chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I really loved this story. Made me chuckle something fierce. I especially love how the Dinobots offered Sides and Sunny protection from the wrath of Ratchet.
MadnessJones chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This was a great story! Good job :)
Ryder-Hunter chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
No matter how many times I read this I'm laughing so much my sides hurt. This is perfect. Great job.
Autobot Guardian chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I loved this! I especially liked the part where Sideswipe ended up with the reputation of stabbing the leaders of BOTH factions in the back! I also really likes when Grimlock went to go "discuss" the new arrangement with Ratchet. LOL
Sneer chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
That was exciting!
xVentressx chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
YES!Just...YES!
I've always wanted to read a fic where I see Ratchet get thrashed.
I know that sounds weird,but there were stories where his attitude annoyed me to the point that I had to take a break.
And that is because I can't stand physical abuse and exaggerated swearing.
Great story,I'm really glad that I've found it:3
x-Starry Dreamer-x chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
What could I say that someone hasn't said before? xD This was really funny. Only to think of the BIG MESS the twins had gotten into made me laugh. I mean, HOW COULD THEY DO SOMETHING SO...BAD? x'DDDD It had to be OPTIMUS, my god. The whole scene was also really funny, and when Prowl seems to be enjoying the situation, LOL.

The reports to the Ark were also funny, they even started sending songs... x'D I don't think Optimus REAAAALLY wanted to kill Sides, but he looked really pissed, omg. Mad Ratchet was also funny (YOU BREAK GHOSTRIDER), and...there was many funny moments in this fanfic. And it wasn't only that Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were on a big mess and such, they also had to go on a mission and they succeded in the best way possible. xD I mean, I know some has said it before, but ending up stabbing Megatron in the back too was simply too hilarious. x''DDDDDD Also, "Cannon-Fire-Breathing Pterodactyl Terror" WIN.

It also made me laugh when they had to tell the whole thing to Optimus, and at first he's pissed, and then he has to try not to laugh because of Megatron being stabbed... And when Grimlock goes to "convince" Ratchet to forget all of it, LOL. x'DDDD

WELL, I TALK TOO MUCH BUT I just wanted to say that I enjoyed a lot reading this. :'D Keep up the good work! .v./
Shy Sun that Hides Ghost chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I absolutely love this story, keep it up, I might use it every once in a while...
!
PrincessFirestar chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I laughed the whole time I read this. This is REALLY funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awesome story!
Just Ice And Fire chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm gonna be honest here...
THAT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! Seriously, HUGE fan of you Starhorse. I love your artwork and stories of deviantART, and this fanfic was just amazing!
Honestly, I can't get over it! I laughed, cringed, cried, shouted, and died over the course of reading this fanfic. Great job!
Lov it chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
God, that was amazing! I can read this fanfic over and over and still laugh my butt off! Lol! Sides is awesome and I lov him in this! Fantastic job, you deserve so much praise!
xRae Asakurax chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. Thank you, I really needed it! Fantastic fic, fantastic work, keep it up!

x