Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it. Please tell me you've got more planned for it- it's so hard to find a good Gilmore Girls/Supernatural crossover.
exil chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
it's good. real good. But this part

"There was an air of loss and sadness about him that he carried like a weight. But he also had a deep sense of purpose and he gave off an aura of wanting to help."

It's cliche. It's always like this when some character sees another character and somehow come to the conclusion that has some direct meaning to said person's past and or personality. It's like saying i meet some guy i have known for 10 seconds and somehow or another, i realized he is one depressed guy even though he is the most normal person in the world.

It looses the mystery if you go by that road. People have to figure out that mystery, unblock it in order to learn the truth. It's far more refreshing and far more effective because it adds some more depth into the story.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*Snorts, loudly* Hee. Wonderful fic. Loved it.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wonderful story!

I'd just love to see Rory and Sam go out on a date sometime!

Love, Robin
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

I love that she started getting mad at him. I'm really glad that you didn't have her start ranting at him, stating facts about them and all... just plain, simple, 'you're Dean!' kinda

I love seeing stories like this! I fell in love with Jared from Supernatural and cause of that -blushes in slight embarrassment- I started watching Gilmore

so I love reading crossovers of the two! Especially when they get the Sam and Dean

anyhoo...great job! :D