Reviews for Raccoon Babies
listeninggame chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Why didn't two of the girls share a bag? And what about the bed?
wowimreallycool chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
ohmygod i loved this story so much! especially sirius! and i know what you mean, how can someone blush 'furiously' ?

good job :):)
LittleRedLily chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lololol i love the word 'shenanigans' tooo :D This was really sweet, I liked it xD And the way everyone was up - LOL!
Dea de Verum chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I have read this story before and found it hilarious! I love short, funny, oneshots that feature the maurader era! can you do more like this? I am starting a community with funny stories that take place during the marauder era and if you come up with more (or have some you've already wriiten), I would love to put them in my new community. Please PM me! (By the way, Sirius ditzy is the best thing ever, mainly because I am in love with Sirius. And Remus)
WhereIsMyThumpThump chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This must have been so fun to write! I love the way you made Sirius, it was hilarious.
airstreamlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
hahaha i love this story, i found it a while ago and loved it, then found it again now... It is HALARIOUS every time Keep writing! I have read several of your stories and love them!
pinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
should i even ask how raccoon babies came into your heads?
caterpillar16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
long time no review right? yeah well i started freshman year last week and all summer i was away in Europe so ive been kinda busy but i read this and nearly peed myself. I love you sirius! anyway keep up the good work. XOXOcat16
Junebugs and Nargles chapter 1 . 8/15/2009