Reviews for Shower Scene
summerforever519 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
hahahzhahzhahzhahzhzhhahahahahaha, haaaaaaaa, thatwas to funny you made me snort!
Malty chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Funny, sexy, and a good read. I especially laughed at 'I have excellent comebacks!'

I enjoyed it!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hehehehehehe I love it though come on Sasuke you know you loved how Naru topped soooooooo why not let him top again? Hehehehehehehehehe
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Crazy anko, but I do admit that I would want to see that movie
X3 BAD KITTY chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
me: I SO WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!

friend: *tries to look at laptop* what movie?

me: *closes laptop* pfft NOTHING

friend: hey you ok?

me: ya ya ya course i am 100% peachy

friend: realy cuz you have a nose bleed

me: ... no biggy you know high alttitude and stuff...

friend: ... sure...

X3
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I think I smell a favorite. Lol, this was funny and awkward and sexy. Hahaha...this was great. You wrote it wonderfully and it was entertaining.
YaoiFreak-WuzHere chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this was AWESOME! SO SMEXY!
MeLoveNaruSasu chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hehe. What do you get when you have two sexy guys doing a very sexy shower scene together? NARUSASU OF COURSE! *giggles of ecstacy* Great story by the way. Cute and funny. X)
sher162252 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved it... Thank you so much for writing it :D :D :D
Sullen Doe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Lols hot story, made me laugh too at the end. Sounds like something Anko would do lols

-Doe
Dragonwolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
*snicker*

This is the first time I read something of yours. *smile* I should check your other stories out some day. ;)

I enjoyed Anko very much too. XD
AshleyAquarius chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
... I wouldn't expect kakashi and jirayia, but hey love the story. By the way, it was a little cute and funny story with naruto and sasuke. Did I mention that the two go great together?... THEY DO! XD Anyway, can you make more stories like that? I'll be happy if you did.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
two sexy guys doing it in a shower scene... Cute n smexy! XD *Grins lustfully* oh... Love me some narusasu... *Fans myself and faints*
cleo21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i loved it, it was very sexy

i read this in the middle of class and at the end, i bursted out laughing and i had a pervy grin, every one was looking at me and some asked 'what are u reading?'

i just looked away and said 'something very very hot
the angle and the demon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009