Reviews for Conversations with a Sorceress
Ltchoz chapter 4 . 4/9
Wow, well done! Such heartbreak, such anguish! Such a great story, and well written too. I really feel for each and every character. I absolutely love how you wrote Nimueh, how you balanced her dark, evil side with her compassionate side. You almost want to be on her side, almost. Can't wait to read your sequel. Thanks for sharing!
DragonThetan chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Nice story.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Arthur you son of a troll!ARGH!
shell22 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Wonderful story, if only... Things would have been so different on the show if it had went down another path.
KmKizmet chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
That's somewhat sad..
Yet so good...
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
*blinks in shock...*
Dude, you are a god... That is all.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Oh my goodness, that was WONDERFUL! :) I don't think I've ever been on the brink of tears for so long before! God, that was so sad... but it just flowed so wonderfully!

And I love how you ended it. Perfect. I adore sad endings.

Although, I have heard of this fabled 'sequel'? I shall go in search of this.

Wow, you should be so proud of that. Definitely one of the best things I've ever read, reveal fic wise. Urgh. Brilliant.

Lexi
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
this story was amazing..and then the ending kind of felt like 'I lost inspiration, but I need to wrap this up'. Bummer. I was really looking forward to seeing how they would work their way back to one another, how they would repair the wounds. Merlin doesn't strike me as the type to just give up like that..not that he gave up precisely, he really was broken down, but he is also very dedicated and would find a way to make things right, even if it meant allowing Arthur to take his life. Or at least that's how I view them. I also feel as though Arthur would eventually regret his anger and rash reaction, that once the fire of his anger ebbed he would reflect on it differently and wish to make things right, even if he would be too stubborn to act on it...Again, it's just how I see it. Ah well, I can simply hope that you pick this up again someday and continue it, because it was very well written. :]
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Great fic!
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
OHMYGODFNJOFUVHNSKDNVOUHRIWN VKSDUH)HIPO*HIJNkp#pweirb)feg pojlm:wskmnij*h)PIOJLMMMM)I!
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Ooooooo cool..sequel?
irezel chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Cryyyyyyyyyyyyy. ;_; so heartbreaking...:(
Arhie chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Wow. This is fantastic. The dialouge is believable, the interaction between A and M ... very consistent with season 3, the action a lot of fun. Thank you!