Reviews for Birds and Ships
afastmachine chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I just recently watched Kings and fell in love with the characters and the story, and I have to say, I feel like this fic is an extremely fitting way to carry on the story. I'm only sorry that it is abandoned. But nevertheless, it is a very good story, so kudos to you, author.
sarahberah1121 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Ooh, intrigue. Can't wait to read about what he does with silas, why the queen lied, and when he meets the babies for the first time! Please update soon :)
fragrantfields chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I am so happy to have read your fanfic on what happened after the 13th episode. I've been looking for some fic on what would have logically happened and this was perfect. Great job on capturing the character voices. I know this was a long time ago that you wrote this, but wanted to let you know it was still being read and enjoyed.
SG1PYRO chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
I 've recently gotten into Kings and I've read all the David/Michelle fic I can get my hands on and this is by far the best I've chance you're going to continue this?
Mumblezrokr chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Hello! I love the story that you have set here so far. I finally decided to watch kings (i know i'm late) but i 3 it and i looked for fanfiction ) I love the rhythm of the story, and how you set each character up. The characterization is spot on and the flow is good. I know you haven't updated in a while, but i ask that you do not give up on this story like the writers of Kings gave up on theirs.

Kudos

Mumblz
geekluvsg chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
please please continue. i want to know what happens next!
macvista chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I absolutely love this story. So beautiful and heartbreaking. Hope you finish the story..can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
This is really good, I like it. Everyone is in character and it seems like this is really could have happened if the show continued. Look forward to the next one!
TheDoc811 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Such a great fic...really needed now since the show's been cancelled.

Thanks & Well done!

AirDragon717

PS

update soon
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter! The suspense is going to kill me! I can't wait to read more!
Airam4u chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Another excellent chapter! I enjoy how you aren't rushing things. And good work with the dream sequences.
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I really love this story! I can't wait to read more!
PrincessOfQuestionableMorals chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This is really, REALLY good...please update soon!
jojobevco chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Good Story
Lora Perry chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Love this! Oh David, and how he is always so righteous. and Michelle who just yearns for love in some form. and I love how nothing can keep the good Reverend down, not even death. )