Reviews for Wild Horses
Anna chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
It's beautiful. The story had me overwhelm with fear and devastation for Edward. The idea of losing... I couldn't even read it complete because of those feelings.

You gave it all. Describing every detail, every touch, every emotion. Thank you so much.
Dragonflygrl chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I loved this story :) You wrote Edward's character to the T. (I almost said you nailed him but that made me strangely jealous...) I enjoyed the light-hearted way Edward was stressing over a drive-in make out session turned into an extremem situation with the Volturi. I can't wait to recommend it to my ff addicted friends.
o2b18 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Fabulously observed Edward. Rx
robsjenn chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
really interesting AU take on what happens after NM. i like how you've woven in the lyrics of one of the greatest songs ever, too. it's criminal how few reviews this has gotten. also, nice cliffie. ;) another chapter would help tie the loose ends, though i suspect you wanted them loose.

i honestly don't remember how i discovered this story, but i'm off now to read more of your work...and to play the sundays' version of wild horses on my iPod. thank you for writing!
JASPER'S MATE chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Amazing story great job!
heatherp chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
i love this story i really hope you keep it going
Bella Marie Chapman chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Oh my GOD. This ARTIST should write more! Keep it up, SophiaAnne! I hope you write a book. If you do, I'll be one of the FIRST to buy it. Your awesome at this. Bella Marie
sweetmama77 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Did you write this for the gift exchange last summer? But you used some other name? I remember how I cried when I read it!

The second reading was different; I knew what was coming, of course, so the shock value was lessened. But I loved it just as much!

Lovely, lovely job! Thank you.

P.S. I know it wasn't a contest, but I liked your entry the best of all.
vixenjc chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
interesting storyline cant wait to see if bella leaves edward or not, but because im a edward fan i hope not and that aro gets slaughtered or beat up you know.
favludo chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Loved the alice and jasper humour in the first chapter. Please, more humour and happy stuff in amongst the drama, so over depressing angst. You write really, really well, I look forward to reading your next chapter with much anticipation
Annama chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
ok, so I'm officially hooked. can't wait for my next fix *hinhint*. This story has also the great honor to be the first add in my favourites. Please, please continue!
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. POOR EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Wow. I'm completely astounded. I don't read many alternate universe fics, but I can definitely see now what I'm missing. This is freaking AMAZING! I love the twist you've put on it. And I'm so intrigued to see where you take it. Your writing is brilliant as well. I first fell in love with it when I read So Be It. This though, this is just as good, but so different than So Be It that I find it hard to compare them.

In all honesty, I was not expecting the Volturi to be the reason. They just didn't even pass my mind as likely candidates. This is such good AU that I can actually see it happening as the real story. Those are my favorite types of AU. I love how much imagination has to go into them, and how much, when it's good, you can feel the imagining. As I can with this.

The prospect of Colin, his power, is fascinating. I'd have never thought of such a power, but it's brilliant. I'm really excited to go on this journey of a story! And I just want to thank you for writing and sharing it. :)
hot 101 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This story is great! I love your writing style!
katmom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Interesting beginning...

Dark gray cloak...let me see...Volturi?

Kathie