Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Reinbeau chapter 26 . 7/6
Nope, not enough. Not good closure.

I am left with as many or more questions as there were before this was posted.

I sure hope you can see to continue at some time. I love your writing and this story.
debslmac chapter 26 . 1/26
Love this story. I hope you do complete it
icrodriguez chapter 26 . 1/12
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS, PLEASE. Your latest and LONG AWAITED update did manage to explain a lot, but it also has brought up new questions. Did Edward sleep with Tanya only once? Because if he did, and he did after seemingly having lost his mind and sense of reason in his grief, then Bella will most certainly see this differently now I imagine. I've also been trying to figure out why the Cullens took so long to rush to him. I've come to one possibility: they, of course, overheard what Tanya and Edward were doing, so they left them alone, thinking that Edward was moving on and that they had no right to intervene in that moment. BUT...THEN HE SAID "BELLA". Aha! They all shot up fire was licking their behinds and realized that Edward was hallucinating that Tanya was Bella! AM I RIGHT? THAT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION, RIGHT?

Please, Darlin', FINISH THIS. I'm begging you, honestly. You know I've always loved this story, and now I just want to know WHAT IT ALL MEANT AND HOW IT ENDS.

PLEASE?!
dlajmc chapter 26 . 12/20/2016
Love this story, appreciate all your work, would love a bit more. What happened with Bella and Edward?
LadyIce5 chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Thank you for this long awaited chapter. Was Edward that distraught that he could not tell that it was Tanya and not Bella? Why did his family wait so long to intervene? How could Tanya take advantage of him knowing it was Bella on his mind all along? If I were Bella, forgiveness and trust would take some time to gain again. He is her mate and love, I would live with him away from the family for a few years just so they can learn to trust each other. Once they were able to get over all the pain and finally found joy, then she may let the Cullen's into her life again. I hope we have encouraged you to continue this story at least one or two more chapters.
kikirev chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Hello!

It has been a long time and I am first and foremost glad to see that you are doing well :-)

I also definitely want to express my appreciation that you thought of your readers with respect to this story and knew how deeply attached many of us were/are to what you started here. I too have periodically checked to see if there was a hint that you were planning to complete this intense tale. If there was any way for pure encouragement to transmit through a review, it would be intended here.

I wish I could say that this scene answered questions or left me with a feeling of closure, but I cannot. After skimming the reviews of this chapter, I would concur that I have the same questions that most others are left with as well. The problem is that your core readers were/are so intensely connected to what was developed here (thanks to the depth of your writing and characterization) that what is essentially a hint to what actually happened between Edward and Tanya (at least the first time) is akin to a yes or no answer to a question that begs for so much more.

I think many readers were intensely curious as to what transpired between Edward and Tanya and wondering how they (and Bella) could possibly reconcile it with Edward's claims of love and devotion to his mate. I know that was a dominant piece to this story and the reviews. But it was also so much more. Your writing in the last five chapters touched on so many other aspects of this relationship as well as beginning to explore what Bella had experienced and how she had changed since she fled from him and bringing the shredded pieces of their history together. The answer that the first time Edward had sex with Tanya was because he was fantasizing about Bella is information, but nowhere near closure to what was so lovingly developed and built here.

At first I was a bit frustrated that all the fond memories and feelings and questions regarding this story were stirred up again only to be left without much hope of an ending. But I also know and understand how difficult it is to immerse yourself in a world or project that has grown cold, to regain the inspiration and motivation. I do sincerely thank you for your efforts and your acknowledgement of those of us who are very devoted to this story. I shall simply hope that this story takes a hold of you again and that you are inspired to bring these characters full circle and that we can come along for the ride.
Stacey chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
I understand that this story is yours, and you can end it whenever you want, but you left so many questions unanswered. Did Edward only have sex with Tanya once? Or did he continue having sex with her? Did Bella ever forgive the Cullens or did she leave them for her own coven? And Tanya? What happenes to her? This whole story was Bella leaving Edward because she could not handle his betrayal with Tanya, so I don't think she will ever get over it, or does she?
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 12/6/2016
Oh please continue this! Even if you don't want to write another chapter, can't you tell us what happens afterwards? Honestly I truly hope that Bella finds another vampire who truly is her mate, since Edward wasn't. Otherwise how would not have been able to have a continuous sexual relationship with Tanya. And does Bella stay a doormat for the Cullens' by forgiving them all the atrocities they did to her? Can't she rip their heads off and leave Edward completely alone?
Poorpup1 chapter 26 . 12/6/2016
Ok, so this explains Tanya. This is more of an ending for you than the story. But honestly you opened up a whole new part of the story. A workable one. Yes Bella was changed at a point of utter agony emotionally. But also vampires can change at least one life altering change. (Or so the stories go according to Twilight) . But seeing as how you've written a sad heartbreaking story, it probably wouldn't sit well with a happier ending. But then again, a change would open up the world for more of this story. You've keep us enthralled so far. It would be enjoyable to see where your creative side could go with this story. As a writer, you probably also read a lot. As a reader, you also must know that we never want the good stories to end.
Purradox chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
What? What is this even suppose to mean? How is this an explaination? I am so confused.
guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Somethings you just cannotget passed
guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2016
So because her eyes are red you disown her. Boy is a piece of work
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
I hope she is sampling the waters so to speak. She deserves to LIVE
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Why find her when you can not change what has been done. No words or deeds will fix this. She can not abide what he did then there is no future. Let him live with that.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
If I was her I would say as little as I had to and then leave.