Reviews for A Chance Encounter
S1203 chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and this wonderful story are not forgotten...
vegevamp65 chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Hello-

Love this story! Can you please continue it?
Robfan4ever chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
I have loved reading this story and an desperate to know what happened after chapter24 ! Where is the rest of the story?
regina423 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
That chapter was one of the most honest and raw events I have ever read. It is up there in my top 10 FF moments for the scene and the storytelling. The writing in this chapter, despite its length, was both clear and concise.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
I miss this story so much it's so sad
scarlet5 chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
Please post a message telling if this story will continue. I would love nothing more than to see the finale of one of the best fanfic stories out there. Or at least know to stop hoping for one.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE UUUPPPPDDDAAATTTEEE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE IIIMMM DDDYYYIIINNNGGG
kikirev chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
I noticed that October has rolled around and I Just have to send a note of encouragement and hope (on my part) that you are still thinking of this story :-)

I've re-read the last few chapters and all those emotions are boiling again *grin*. Personally I wouldn't mind another chapter just like this one ended, lol. With Edward feeling just a pinch of what he is so willing to dish out to his "love". I completely agree with the person who said that it seems more like Edward is Bella's mate, but she is not HIS. For me, there's no other explanation for why he could abandon and betray her and leave her totally defenseless and STILL say he would do it all over again. Leave her to face and experience all that pain, despair and death ALONE all over again. That is not love or any kind of mating bond I've ever heard of or would wish on anyone *snort*.

And, of course, I see a massive difference in Bella being with another man when she's been told by her mate that he does not want or love her and Edward being with Tanya when he KNOWS his "mate" loves and wants him and he just chooses to cruelly reject her anyway and take his physical pleasure with Tanya. It is a particularly bitter pill when he already waited so long to find his mate before having sex, finds her, REJECTS her and than gives those firsts to Tanya. There is no equivalency between E/B there at all.

I'm pretty convinced that Bella would be better off cutting him off completely and trying to move on with the rest of her existence in a more healthy way. I don't think she would be happy with Edward even if he deigned to stay with her at this point...it's almost as if he's doing her a favor by being willing to hang around this time...as if he might as well be with her since his original preference of never seeing her again didn't work out and she ended up turned anyway. He simply couldn't treat her the way he has-and be willing to do it all over again-if he loved her. It seems next to impossible for her to have ANY faith whatsoever in any love he espouses for her. How could she possibly believe in it? I sure don't. Lack of faith and doubt in his feelings, devotion and loyalty to her would be a constant torture for the rest of eternity. And who could blame her?

But your writing is SO wonderful, SO intense. This story has stuck with so many of us for YEARS. A testament to how impactful your writing and your characters have been in this story. I TRULY hope you have the desire to finish it. No matter my feelings on what would constitute an HEA at this point, I would LOVE to read what is next in your vision for these characters. Just want to send some support and cheers your way. You have many readers still deeply interested in the story you've crafted here. Thanks!
NoWayWithWords chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
What Bella told Edward was harsh, and had me practically snot-sobbing, but it was the biggest dose of reality he'd been given so far. And truth be told, I have to agree with Bella 100 percent. If he hadn't run into her, he would have gone on with business as usual, since he obviously managed to move on without her. The fact that he established any kind of romantic relationship with that walking vampire STD, Tanya just proves to me that there is NO WAY he loved Bella as much as he claimed. If he truly did love Bella eternally, the very thought of any intimate act with someone other than Bella, his supposed "mate", would have made his skin crawl.

Poor Bella just got the raw deal all the way through her life, both human and immortal. Edward deserves to suffer...
santamia chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This story will always be the one and only i would love more then any other one to update. I miss it so hard! That it. That's all I wanted to say. That I miss them. That I still think about it. I hope all is well.
pf3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Really hope you will finish this story someday. It would be great for to see it completed.
effward 47 chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Purradox chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
It's been almost a year! Update pls?
effward 47 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jule2 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
ARE YOU STILL WRITING? WILL YOU FINISH THIS STORY? I don't think i've ever been this enthralled and moved by a story since i've been reading twilight fanfiction.