Reviews for A Chance Encounter
toshibaa chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Why won't Edward start with the explanations already? At least they're talking again...
toshibaa chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Go powerful Bella, She's so bossy :D
toshibaa chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Yay for Edward! What took him so long, jeesh!
toshibaa chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
hmmm... trust is such a strong word... LOL, just kidding...Hope it doesn't take much longer though, it's painful seeing them like this
BarbAnn73 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I just got an email for this story today. How did I not see this sooner? Ahhhh lol.
sherryola chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
ouch, honestly, bella is a bitch! Wow. That was spiteful revenge and unworthy. just wow. Childish too. Something needs to break her down as badly as she just tried to break Edward. And yeah, Edward's leaving wasn't such a nice thing either, but at least his motives were better than just being mean and spiteful. Grownups talk things out and work things out or don't, but they don't take revenge and be even more cruel just becausde they can. sigh. Walk away Edward. she's not worth it.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Yes,I am still with you.
zeeber chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
WOW...THAT'S ALL...WOW
SurpriseEnding chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for updating. How many chapters do we have left? I really hope you revisit the reason for Tanya.
Just Tazzy chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Wow. what an intense chapter! I can't wait for more and YES, I'm still with you!
Kgunter34 chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
I'm still here. He is so screwed.
DETaylor chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
I was so excited to see that this story updated! I love it so much and I will be here until the end!
toshibaa chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Demitri's story just broke my heart :( so much hurt and anguish, I hope he finds some semblance of peace or happiness
NotTooOldForThis chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Wow ... I love this story! I am so glad you are continuing to write it. My hope now is that nothing happens to separate Bella and Edward while she lets him sit and stew!
toshibaa chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
The little witch-doctor scared the bejeezuz outta me... freaky :D
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »