Reviews for A Chance Encounter
heylady chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
Please reconsider this! Your devoted readers deserve better after sticking with your story...all these years. All this build up and angst ends with no closure, only profound disappointment!
Saint Genevieve chapter 25 . 12/4/2016
Air, your author's notes explained with honesty that this angsty story is often painful to write.

But readers who got emotionally attached to ACE (me included), waited patiently for you to finish, in large part because you encouraged patience with author's notes like these:

Ch. 15: "This story is a reunion story ... I believe in HEA"
Ch 18: "I love these characters, and I WILL fix them"
Ch 21: "The resolution is so close we can taste it..."
Ch: 22: "The updates should continue fairly regularly.. every two weeks"

Things change of course. I guess we fans of ACE just love your story so much, we wish you would generously write up the final conclusion you've always had in mind.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Let me tell you a few truths:

Beautiful writing and imagery alone do not make up or suffice for actually working out your story, respecting your readers, and honoring your characters.

A viable, elusive and natural 'ending' point is one of the hardest things in fiction to pull off - and so, obviously, you've decided to shirk and run… merely throwing a few pretty, frilly scarves over your shoulder as you flee all connection, all creative responsibility, and any trust you established with your invested audience. An audience who stuck with you and this story over years, btw.

This non-ending is utter b*llsh*t - not because it doesn't provide some pat version of non-existent closure, but because you chose to leave it - and us - hanging out to dry… undone, half- ssed, half-clothed. Worse on you, I suspect you know it.

So: no thanks to your disregard of your work, your writing, your characters, your story and your audience.

Pathetic. And a pity. What a shame - in every sense of the word.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
This chapter explains nothing and I doubt that anyone found closure.
renee.twilightfan chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
This story has been amazing so far, please continue! I really want to know the ending.
oniguts chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Wait, so how did Tanya trick Edward?! Was it with the help of another vampire?! And if she did then why didn't his coven ever do anything to her?! This ending makes it so much worse. After vampire Bella came back and Tanya told her she had sex with Edward she ran, and Edward chased her, he would have caught her if Tanya hadn't tackled him, yet the Cullens still allowed her to live?! Why?! Why do they love Tanya so much and hate Bella? How about another chapter telling us how this ended? I would love it if Edward twisted Tanya's head off and gave it Bella. And did he only have sex with Tanya once? Or did he continue an affair with her?

I loved this thought out story, but this was just so rushed, and it truly does not give us closure. I hope enough readers butter you up to finish this...how about some virtual cookies in exchange for another chapter?
oniguts chapter 24 . 12/3/2016
I wish Bella had stayed with Victor. He never gave up on her, Edward did. He even moved on with Tanya, so why does Edward think he deserves her? I loved every word out of Bella's mouth, I truly did. She is right. The Cullens are not her family, and they never considered her a part of their family.

Even Edward said it, and he admits that Tanya is part of his extended family, yet Bella never was.

I am confused about something. In an earlier chapter you said that Bella and Vic never had sex, but in this chapter it is implied that they whenever he fed Bella they had sex, so which is it? I hope they did, since Edward gave away his virginity to Tanya.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
I knew you were promising an open end, but this is way too open.

Did he say this aloud to Bella. Will this make things better or worse? Does having a detail description make thing better for her. After hearing this, will she run back to victor and make some memories of her own to share first? Would Edward realize he made yet another mistake in telling Bella this? So many questions

It seriously can't end here. Open end to me means there is about 2 or three questions I could ask, but here... ... Im still counting...

Please there has to be more. This is nowhere near no conclusive. (that's the point I get it but...) Its so far from the finish fine line, that the ribbon cant even be seen. Come on... there is still more race to be run.

Keep running the race,

TRILL
oniguts chapter 23 . 12/3/2016
Jesus, Edward doesn't even let Bella have a proper goodbye with Victor before barging in. Maybe he and Tanya really do belong together. And I can't believe Bella is forgiving Edward for cheating on her. Or the Cullens for leaving her without checking up on her. Or did she forget that because of their negligence she became a vampire?
oniguts chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
And yet chapters earlier Edward admitted to himself that all he did with Bella was out of selfishness and a need to protect himself from her. Exactly what Bella just yelled at him about, but now he turns it around and blames Bella and her delicious blood?! No just no.
oniguts chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
He never stopped loving her? Oh really? Except for when he was with Tanya, right? If they are mates and mates are eternal, what was he doing sticking his dick in Tanya's overused pussy?
oniguts chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
Why would Bella want to go back to a family that betrayed her? That toyed with her affections and dumped her like sewage? Vic saved her from the wraith that she was. And I truly wish that she has sex with him where Edward can see and hear it. He deserves the pain.
oniguts chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
He didn't hesitate, and he lost her?!Did he forget that it was Tanya who tackled him so that he wouldn't reach Bella? he had sex with Tanya while he was surrounded by his family. Bella was alone and forgotten, thrown away by all the Cullens. And the worse thing? They protected and defended Tanya. I hope Bella does have sex with Vic, or at least some other vampire.
abaith chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Glad for the update but I think I'm kinda lost now.
jule2 chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Wow. This was not how it was to end. But thank you for sharing.
808 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »