Reviews for A Chance Encounter
etherium chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
I just found this story and couldn't put it down. It's so full of emotion! Based on the author's notes and last update date, it seems like you've slowed down. But it also feels so close to the end! I truly hope you continue to work on it, as your a/n promises. Excellent storyline. Great writing. I wish there were more stories of this quality out there. Thank you!
create3333 chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story!? I made the mistake of not looking at the last update date before starting and now I am scared that I will never know if/how these two find their way back to normal. Sigh.
stephnie22 chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Omg
I want more! Lol you truly are a master at words. And have me at the edge of my seat.
Truly brilliant ...
No really we want more!
Pleassssseeeeeeee
TwinMommie chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
I really hope you finish this story...it is really good.
jenner chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Please update this amazing really need to see the ending this is fucking amazing !
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
Wow...More please I don't think i've ever been this enthralled and moved by a story in the 10 years I've been reading here. Simply amazing keep it up.
feedmemore chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
Wow, that was gut-wrenching.
Please...let's get to the 'incident' and the rest of the talk.
Too much heartache-let them see the sun..soon.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
She held my heart, my love, my compassion. If I had a soul, she cradled it in the palms of her hands and in her heart, even in my absence. It ran alongside hers, wherever that may have been...except his penis, right? That, he gave to Tanya.

After reading your latest chapter I just had to reread this. Yep, the Cullens never gave a damn about Bella, if they chose to save Tanya.
frostedglaze chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
Good God I love you! Bella confronting Edward with the harsh truth about his "romanticized" excuses, is brilliant. It's good to know that none of the Cullens considered her part of the family.

She has all the right to make him suffer, and since they haven't even gotten to the ultimate betrayal yet, I hope she gets even more brutal with him.

Did Bella ever have sex with Viktor? In previous chapters it seems like she hasn't and yet here she insinuates that she did. I hope she did have some fun with him. After all Edward never had the decency to wait what a week? before succumbing to Tanya.

I can see them together in the future, but honestly I just hope Bella keeps him around to eternally torture and punish him. Making him kill Tanya (of course), and forcing him to abandon his family in order to follow her.
scarlet5 chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Still my fav story! I'm so glad u posted! Hopefully a new holiday chapter?! I really want to know who the girl with Emmett was? I also want to know who else was in Prague as Edward alluded to. I think you described Bella's pain perfectly. They are so perfectly imperfect I can't stand it! I have a feeling I understand what happened in the "incident" and I can't wait to see if I'm right! Bravo!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter. Please put your next one up. Cant wait for it!
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
Well you have told this masterfully. I am impressed. How can she go on with him. HE clearly does not love her enough. To pick up with Tanya for 45 years. love or not he had distraction, pleasure and comfort.
MaryMary123 chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
I cant believe she is going to go with Edward. Wait until she gets back with him and Tanya is there to remind her of the hurt.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
if she takes him back. She should tell him straight out. She will not go back to the Cullens and where ever Tanya is she will never be welcome where you both are. If you ever go there again, don't bother to ask me the answer is good bye for eternity.
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Yep now run on back to Tanya, Eddie. Why did you even come here? You spent 45 years with old Tan. Screwing along. You don't love B not enough. She is really better off dead.
734 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »