Reviews for A Chance Encounter
sherylb chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
OMG! Did Tanya purposely make herself look like Bella? (If so, I want to rip her up and burn the pieces!) Maybe Bella can do that?

Or was Edward crazy/delusional and imagined Tanya as Bella?

Either way, this really is the ultimate betrayal. To give up his virginity to anyone that is not Bella is fundamentally wrong in every way. So heartbreaking :(
cecilia4059 chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Edward cheated on Bella! Yes, he deserved to die in hell.
sherylb chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
OMG! I was just thinking about this story the other day, wondering if it will be finished. I'm glad, but know it is going to be tough when Edward explains what happened with Tanya.
PiedPiperOSIB chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
What a great surprise to find an update for ACE in my inbox! It is a good thing you cannot see the pathetic happy dance I did :)

Thank you!
nzjojo chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
I really need to find out what happens! Your story is fabulous and I do hope (and pray) you finish it. Thank you :)
angie671 chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
I'm still here and hoping you will finish your story, pretty please with a cherry on top. :)
mannco chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Hello?... I hope this review finds you quickly so that I may express my whole heartedness of wishing/hoping that even though it has been over 3 yrs that you will keep your promise of not abandoning this story. Plz, I beg you, finish this story. We finally get to the point to where they are talking things out and there is no more chapters past 24. Plz finish this story.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
Progress indeed. And superbly realistic. After everthing they went through, trust me no one is expecting an overnight deal.

Excellent writing.

TRILL

Please we need more.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
WOOOO this chapter... Crushes it with angst. The levels here are crazy high.

Man, I wish you were still writing. I would love to know how this ends.
jk chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
hahah
Edward said" ive never wanted anyone but you ever" Really? I wonder how he can say that...it seems that he was hard for Tanya! so he must have wanted her!

Edwards a lying sack of shit
jk chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
funny how bella is "dead" says assward cause her eyes are red...LOL didn't he used to feed off humans...what a fucking hypocrite! How can bella still want and pine for that nasty used up piece of ass? Edward fucked Tanya! a 1000 year old succubus! mr morals refused to give himself to his MATE but then fucked a nasty whore?
EWWWWW

hell I say bella and viktor for this fic! Edward can go fuck himself hes too gross now
jk chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
this is still BULLSHIT...he fucked that nasty sperm dumpster! How can bella be with I'm now? ERR ITS SOOOOO GROSS...hes all nasty and used now...NO THANKS
jk chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
So hes going to find bella and explain that him and Tanya aren't together that while he wanted to wait for marriage and wouldn't give bella his virginity that he gave his virginity to a 1000 year old whore and has been her fuck buddy ever since? ohhh that makes it so much better.
I'll tell you right now, if bella gives Edward her virginity I'm going to be fucking pissed! if Edwards been fucking Tanya then bella should have her own "friend" if she cant have Edwards virginity then he sure as hell shouldn't get hers!
he was the one that left her! and he gets her back in better condidtion but she gets a used up skank? that's not fucking fair! ANd yes if hes been fucking Tanya then hes a skank
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
Wow! Could do nothing but read your fabulous story when I came upon it. You have such a way of bringing emotions into words so beautifully. I know from reading your authors notes that there is a HEA for them. It's been awhile since you have updated. Would dearly love to read how they work this out. I'll keep watching.
Nicoconsd chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
So id been saving this chapter hoping that I could save a few and finish in one swoop... I guess that was just not meant to be. I've loved this story from the beginning and will read every update u do in the future which I hope will be soon but until then I hope life is going well and it's nice to know from this chapter that Bella at some point will forgive and be with Edward :)
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »