Reviews for A Chance Encounter
ToydiPotter chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
Omg! I can't wait to find out where she is! I love the build up to whatever type of final reunion they have! Although being a firm EdwardXBella lover, I hope they get back together XD
moreadventurous chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
i really like this story - i just finished catching up with all the chapters.

it's very realistic and true to the characters' natures. cant wait for the b/e reunion! (which i hope there is..)

TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
Oh Erinbatt, will we ever hear from Bella again? I worry about her and her Louboutins! This story has taken a 180 from where I thought it was going and I have no idea what to expect from Demetri. I would like to think that Edward could trust him, maybe he is intrigued by the hunt? Maybe he is intrigued by the Cullen's lifestyle and the fact that Carlise walked away from them all those years ago? Maybe he's just a nice buy? No idea, but from Alice's visions it looks like he and Edward are entering into some kind of alliance, good or bad. I would love to hear some BPOV to see what the hell she is thinking. I still don't get what what up with Edward and Tanya and I want to know the damn story already! Will he tell Demetri? Oh please tell us - I will send you shoes!
brittany86 chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
damn no cliffy
ToydiPotter chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Really really really really really good! I love it! Please keep it up!
LZTZ chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Yay! Yay! Yay! I will now be stalking this story on BOTH sites! Aren't you just the lucky little girl!

~XOXO~
HeathersTwilight chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
GET TO UPDATING

LOVE THE TALE
MAR76 chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
cant wait for next chapter
dmlove chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
I have loved your story from the very 1st chapter. Do you envision writing a detailed description of what exactly transpired between Edward and Tanya with time frames, etc.? I am on bended knee to you that Edward and Bella will be reunited. If Bella and Edward are reunited, is Tanya still going to be around? Can't wait for the next chapter.
lynntjax chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
I'm so glad you brought this story over from twilighted! I started reading back then , and honestly I had lost track of you! I can't wait for more!
ColourmeCullen chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
I'm intrigued by Alice's vision and I'm hoping that Demetri is a good guy! Haha
SabLuvsLogan chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Great update, but then again I already said that on Twi'd as always looking forward to the next

~GGSophie
JollyJoker94 chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Ah this must be painfull for poor Edward, well we will see how it goes!Please update soon:)
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »