Reviews for A Chance Encounter
clary shadows chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
TO VUILTURI WE GO! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS EDWARDS!
NotTooOldForThis chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Thank you for giving voice to Bella's thoughts. I was never satisfied with the explanation given by SM. How could any of the Cullens leave Bella if they truly believed her to be part of the family? It made no sense. Bella is absolutely correct in her thinking.
X-X-TEAM-EMMETT-X-X chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
omg like sad sad sad emotion rolling through me right now. really depressing story but i kinda like it a lot update soon plz. x
radar1230 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Great chapter, so many emotions. I would like Bella to say goodbye to Charlie, it breaks my heart to think that she never did. Your writing is fantastic!
thesepianohands chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
MORE!
Edkchestnut chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
I really like this story. I hope Bella and Edward get back, together, soon, though. I have never been a fan of too much angst and misunderstanding. Update, soon.
SleepMyBella chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Thank you for another great chapter!
HeathersTwilight chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
VERY EMOTIONAL. YOU MADE ME TEAR UP.
content1 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
I love this story. I just can't wait until they see each other again. I don't care if he has to grovel forever - just want him to be her. :)
Legos2Stilettos chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Bella tells Tanya off or at least smacks her around a bit.
Just4ALE chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Aw, that was sad and sweet. I love Jake as her friend. Poor Bella saying good bye to everyone.

I had to go reread the story because I didn't even remember I had it on alert! Please update sooner if you can.
rhodesl chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
I just started this today and am really enjoying it. Glad that it is here on FF as I prefer to read here. Sorry to say I have to go to bed, hopefully will get caught up tomorrow. I cannot wait to see what I assume to be Tanya has to say!
culleneyes chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Enjoy reading. Hope you continue updating on fan fiction.
SleepMyBella chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I just finished catching up on the last four chapters of your story and they were all wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us!
HeathersTwilight chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I have been following this on twilighted. Please update soon.
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »