Reviews for A Chance Encounter
content1 chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Very nicely done - although I know you have to prolong the angst for a good story - I am dying for him to get back to her!
Mrs.Rathboner chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
THE MEADOW 3 !
PrimroseHill chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
That was an amazing chapter...I love the premise and the fact that Bella called Edward out for being with Tanya. Even if he let her know he didn't love her, well, that is almost worse! I am going to get on editing your chapter 8 now! I enjoyed the story thus far!
PrimroseHill chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Oh, hell! That was an unexpected twist! I am going to get to chapter 7 now - see what Bella does - and find out what Tanya is up to?
PrimroseHill chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
This is getting REALLY interesting! I like the way the power has manifested in Bella!
PrimroseHill chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Okay - that was a hell of a re-introduction! I can't wait to see if Bella talks or runs!
PrimroseHill chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
This is more intriguing! Like the story so far!
PrimroseHill chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I like where the story is going! Going to read chapter 3 now!
PrimroseHill chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I am a Project Team Beta member and am first run beta on your 8th chapter. I thought I would read the other chapters to get a feel for the story before I beta. I like your premise!
content1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
I am surprised that this story has not been reviewed by more people. I have to admit I really have enjoyed it to this point. OK - I don't like that Tanya got to steal Edward's innocence. I hope when he finally does win Blla over that you can make that right for me. :) Of course reading what little you said about Bella - not sure she is so innocent anymore as well. You mentioned relationships - but were very clever to no go into detail.

I await your next chapter.
LovelyLoves chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
"Doesn’t he understand how difficult it was for me to put my faith in him again?" lol, poor Bella, she was way too trusting too soon, she should have made him work for "it" (her forgiveness, her affection) a little more. And poor Tanya, its not her fault Edward is a fool... lol
LovelyLoves chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
“Not about me at all as it turns out,” my voice seethed so full of animosity I barely recognised it as my own. “Just after the immortality all along I take it?” lol, that's low!
berdb chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
How many times was Edward with Tanya? It sounds like more than once. I don't blame Bella for being angry. She was justified in everything she said to him.

I can't wait to read BPOV next...?
Bella Donna101 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I just found your story and I love it. keep up the good work
we live for love chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Interesting story. I feel Bella's heartbreak. I don't know how Edward will ever get through to her now. If he loved her so - How could he get together with Tanya? I can't wait to read more.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »