Reviews for What the hell is going on?
Difdi chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
While your estimations on Federation weapons are a bit too low, your estimates on warp speeds are way too high.

Warp 9 (using the speed scales from the 24th century's Galaxy class (Enterprise-D)) is 1,500 times the speed of light. At warp 9, it would take a starship over 2 months to go 10,250 light years. Very few starships even in the 24th century can sustain warp 9 for more than a few days.
Difdi chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
It's worth noting that against the flak and cannons the Colonials use, the Enterprise wouldn't even need shields - the navigational deflector would be perfectly sufficient to repel them, since it's designed to repel small bits of matter moving at FAR higher speeds.

Conventional missiles wouldn't damage a tritanium/duranium alloy hull, and only the nukes would be dangerous to a Federation ship that had its shields down.
Difdi chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
A 23rd century photon torpedo has a maximum yield over 400 times that of the heavy anti-ship nukes that battlestars and basestars throw at eachother.

An internal detonation like that would blow a battlestar to confetti, not just severely damage it.
Brian1972 chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Nice twist to make the cylons the one who face genozid at the hand of the colonials. I'm a bit skeptical on the rebuilding of the cylon civilization as an indipendent colony. As long as they stay in their current ways it will go but if they want natural reproduction of the human cylons they face a very limited genepool.

All in all a nice fic.
Gumby chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Just a note... the Treaty of Algeron wasn't signed till 2311...100 years from now in your story.
Heiko chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I love your story!
It's a very cool idea to turn the whole plot.
kaleb-yamato chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
: / / en. memory-alpha wiki/ Constitution_class_(alternate_reality)

This link says it started off 1200 meters long and then the official size shrunk to 294 meters. Weird right. Still its your fic so whatever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I only read the first chapter, but the following are my thoughts. The Pegasus is nearly 6000 feet long and somewhere close to 2500 feet wide. you can imagine the depth that it would be. If you know anything about the new BS series you know that the moment the first shell is fired flak (or exploding bullets) are fired as well which would have destroyed the photon torpedo long before it got to the Pegasus. There were other Battlestars there as well, why didn't they join in on the fight. The Enterprise 1701 is much smaller than 1701E and it is more than twice as small as the Galactica which is smaller than the Pegasus.
Those fighters don't just swarm, fighter pilots fly in formation, and I don't care how nimble the Enterprise is, it isn't going to be able to dodge all the fire of all those ships at once.
You have made the Cylons the good guys here, but in reality, on the show, they are the ones who launched the surprise attack. But since this story is yours to tell, I guess you can tell it anyway you want to, but it just isn't believable for anyone who is a fan of both shows.
MyRandomName chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
nice crossover
EvilTheLast chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Just read all 13 chapters. Great story.
Beyogi chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Interesting story. It's really hard to tell who's more despicable in the BSG universe. The cylons or the colonials. I like neither of those assholes.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Ok. Interesting but I have to be picky about the warp drive speed, I've looked up the charts and despite some irregularities they all agree that cruising at warp 8 or 9 to travel 10,000 lightyears would take at least between 10 and 7 years to arrive at the destination.

Despite what people might believe the Star Trek warp drive is SLOW in the extreme. I have yet to find an FTL drive that is slower. And if people flag this comment as spam becuase of the Star Wars hyperdrive? Keep in mind that Star Wars does NOT use the warp scale. Get over it.

Yes it's a nice concept but but comparing warp drive against hyperdrive is like comparing a roman javalin to a modern missile launcher.

Good concept idea and story, if a bit short and it feels slightly rushed, you just need to refresh your knowldge a bit. Otherwise you get fact-geeks that spam you for 'doing it wrong' and fanatics that go 'U NO MAKE RIGHT?!' personally I don't know which is worse.
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story. Both universes were done spot on.
RubyHair chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I just found this story. I like it a lot.
Michael Preedom chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I think captian kirk is fucken gay