Reviews for Bella Marie SwanVolturi
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 4/12
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
hope you can update soon! I love this!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
:-)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
OMG :) I love it soooooo much! 3 It story is Great !
Nothing more and nothing less: D-So it honestly could not wait to be a new :) I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? ! :Pleaaaaasssseeeee continue shortly lovely!
I Can't wait for more!:)
Shawna chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Another great chapter. So cool how Alice and Bella saw the exact same vision at the exact same time! Joint visions! Cool! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Another great chapter. I loved how Bella scared that little cheating dung-beetle Edward by setting his shirt on fire and how scared Edward looked while she did it. Nice payback, Bella! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Another marvelous chapter. I loved every word! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Another great chapter. I love hearing about each new power that Bella gets! Fascinating to see a vampire have more than one gift when the majority of vampires posses only one, where most of them don't even have powers! Gifts are a very rare gift in the vampire world!
Shawna chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Another great chapter. I loved seeing Bella's powers of lightning, fire, and ice! As well as her imitation of Jane's gift! She has like, four powers in one! How awesome is that? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Another good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Great first chapter. Keep up the good work.
asia chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
wspaniaƂy:)
I heart vamps chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon
jane1fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i loved this story. keep up the good work