Reviews for Black as Day
Rex888 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
...well...fuck
i was enjoying that
garyuryuchan chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Sob sobWwwwaaaaa!T_T i'm sooooo saaaaaaaad! Thanks for writing in any case.
Ja nee garyuryuchan
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
-facedesk-
I just HAVE to love the discontinued stories..
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
H-HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US! *pouting face*
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
WOW! Ed is for ONCE ignoring name-calling?O-O
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Oh, so Al still has that armor body huh?
BOOORRRRRRING...
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Why do I have a feeling that the figure is a homunculis? -_-
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Grrrrr, can't these wizards keep their noses out of business that isn't theirs! I mean whenever they see something that could be a threat, they want to either contain it or convince it to go to their side. See this is why I hate wizards!
Junday chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
That's such a shame this story will be discontinued because it have a good beginning, is well written and and have its funny moments, but I understand you don't feel it, and it's better to stop than write without believing in what you're doing. :)
And don't say you regret to post the first chapters, because even if this story will be unfinished, we can imagine what will happen next, with this begining, and it's always good to train our imagination :) Finally, don't say you're selfish, because evryone once think to write a story when something doesn't happened as they want to, that's why fanfiction exists no?

Anyways I will follow it, just in case for the future years... (and sorry for my bad english)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Sorry to see this one go, as it was charming. Don't get down on yourself over your reasons for writing, as your reasons are your own and nobody's business when it comes right down to it. It's only when you put it in front of an audience that your work becomes accountable. You realized it was no longer thrilling your muse and you made sure your audience wouldn't live with false hope, so good on you for that.
gundamzbd36 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
whats going to happen next?
SilenceBeckoning chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
His miniscule page? That's a new one. Oh, Ed. You're short-complex makes you even cuter! I am really enjoying this story. I liked that you made them appear in the Forbidden Forest opposed to the usual Hogwarts dining room or at the Order of The Phoenix. Can't wait to read more!
Iczhihal chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I think you meant to say that he gave Hagrid a hostile glare, not hostle. And that Ed took time to study alchemy and not geography. You wrote geometry.

Love the story, gotta read more.
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
love it so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very cute an funny.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
this is so awesome! i can't wait for the next chapter.