Reviews for tomorrow morning
Marschaille chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
This drabble collection made me laugh and go "aw". Wonderful style of writing! I wish you would make a multi-chaptered SasuSaku out of this. The idea of them going on a journey outside Konoha is pretty good!
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
To say this was beautifully and wonderfully written would have been an understatement. I adore this one-shot 3
diet coffee chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
great :)
windsilk chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
this is a wonderfully beautiful drabble series. you've outdone yourself, again. it makes me want to "aw", which, by the way, I did indeed do.

oustanding. (:

update soon-ish...? I'm eager to read the rest.
kumikoX3chan chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
lurv it
mango soda chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
I absolutely love this drabble series. :) This new side of Sasuke is refreshing; his emotions (and neediness, not in a bad way) concerning Sakura, his smiling more often, and his slow acceptance of Sakura into his life makes it all the more mushy.

The previous 3 chapters are my favorite. Their playfulness and lighthearted moments makes me hope how beautiful it would be if they really would be canon. It's something I hope would really happen between them. (Sakura not being so submissive and Sasuke acknowledging her as 'something more') This chapter also made me feel like as if they somehow have this magnetism that no one can ever destroy, not even them. And it's also so bittersweet it breaks my heart. Sasuke's so lucky Sakura's devotion for him is endless. :)

can't wait for more~! :)
roxnroll chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I really enjoyed this series-I'm off to read the newest one.

AlbertaxRose chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
The last line was cute!
Asha3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love it!
ramblingninny chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
AH~ That last line totally made my day. :))
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
she gavein? well yay! oits lovee! x)

haha okay
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 5 . 11/11/2009

i reealized that you write good endings :P
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »