Reviews for DOUBLEDEALING
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
THIS WAS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!

I LOVE DEAN IN THIS! so true to character! SO AWESOME!

and with just dialogue...you created... THIS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY!

I think this is my fav story of yours... no lie!

hugs,

S.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey! I was just revisiting this and noticed that my review must not have went through... I wonder what I said? probably something wildly excited and over the top. Because. Guh. I love this. It went right to my favorites. I love how calm they both are. Kind of matter of fact. Though Dean is probably mildly panicking on the inside. Looking away. Hiding it from Sam. But Sam totally has him. Great last line. *loves*
SortDrame chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It was so simple, yet so good to read it T-T, I miss those winchester bros moments in the show

loved it
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love the dialogue. Great job with it. I love that they're in a tense situation, so the communication is short. Fast sentences, checks on one another. Figure out how bad it is, status updates with no wasted words or time.

Poor Dean, thank goodness Sam in there to help. Thanks for the awesome birthday present!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love Dean blanching so much that Sam thinks he's going to puke or faint. Also the shivery Dean makes me happy, as does Sam checking to see if Dean's lying about being OK, and Dean immediately admitting to it. :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hehe, aww this was cute! I love the quick dialogue in between them . Great job as always my dear!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice job!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Just loved the Q & A session between the boys. You're good!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Karen

Albino-white...stuning phrase. lovely drabble. Bev x
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Double-dealing? It may be the late hour fogging my brain, LOL, but I don't know what that means.

Nice job on the dialogue, though!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
lol, well done. WRITE ON!