Reviews for Downtime
AeroShylph chapter 3 . 9/9
You seem to have dropped this. Too bad, because this is really good.
I might've not laughed outwardly, but this is entertaining to be reread again and again :3
Fher34 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I'm in school...and laughing so hard and trying to hold it in at the same time...I can't breathe properly anymore! This was so so funny xD I love 's never dull! And his xD please update!
Neliel Sanji chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha... Suigestu is like the naruto of team taka.. He does things that annoy sasuke, just like naruto.. And he never misses any opportunity 2 annoy karin though i get the feeling he likes her and doesnt want 2 admit it to himself and the way he smiles sometimes reminds me of ichimaru gin 4rm bleach. Hahahahahaha... funny enough he's using sasuke's charming effect on the ladies to his advantage,just wait sasuke finds out,he'll rip suigestu's head off.. Karin should stop throwing herself at sasuke,i feel bad knowing sasuke won't respond and that she keep embarassing herself. Juugo is such a sweet heart,he cares about the animals#giggles# thats so cute,too bad he doesn't have any control over his killing instincts, he'ld make a great bf(blushing). No matter how annoying suigestu is,he's the only lively member of taka and i like that. I like this story. Excellent Jumps as always keep up the good work #thumbs up#
Vivaire chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
The closing line is the best, hehe!
Vivaire chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Lol! Suigetsu's game is the best xD
kestrel chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Holy shit! I wasn't expecting it to end like that...please write more! I gotta know what happens!
kestrel chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Great job keeping everyone in character! Suigetsu is the best!
ALiC.P chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Suigetsu, are you *trying* to get Sasuke to snap at you the way he used to snap at Naruto pre-Shippuden?

Just, all of his comments - perfect.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww Suigetsu's such a sly bastard
Miss Elizabethh chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Haha, oh I just love Suigetsu so much. :D

This was hilarious btw, keep it up.
Kanbara chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I love Suigetsu, he's one of the best characters ever! Love your story, its one of the funniest things I've ever read. You got their personalities just right! I hope you'll update soon, and for now this is gonna go on my favorites and following list.
Renaerys chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, I seriously love this! I'm a big fan of Suigetsu and Hebi/Taka in general, and I've always been interested in what goes on in the background with them. We never did get as much from them on the character development (or team dynamic) front as I would have liked (although, I may be biased in that I could read about Hebi all day long). Anyway, this is PERFECT. I'm only sad that I didn't find it sooner. I don't have any concrit for you, as there were no mistakes that I picked up on and you clearly know how to write like an educated person. I'm excited to read the other two chapters. Great work! :)
Loveless chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I just love these stories. You should update soon.
teamcan chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
This is one of the funniest stories I read. Great work!
chanez chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
OMG THIS IS INSANELY FUNNY! I actually had to wait a few minutes before I was composed enough to write this review! No honestly, it's so hard to come across good, clean humor!

Absolutely loved the writing and the plot. Suigetsu's comments were hilarious! The last "would it be possible to ask a deer to remove the stick from Sasuke's ass?" and his "Hamaguri'? Since clams live an antisocial life in their shells?" were awesome! I thought you kept them all in character and all the subjects of discussion, the contest, the completely random but funny names for their team and most of all 'The Uchiha Ripple' were brilliantly thought of and even more brilliantly put down on paper. Well not exactly on paper but you get my drift... D

Amazing job with this story! Hope to read some more of this! )
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »