Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Sand-wolf579 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
First off, absolutely loved the story, it was amazing. And I know you guys said that Devin looked sort of like a skeleton, but in my head I see someone sort of like Clopin from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Some twisted kind of guy who has so much fun in causing pain, he also has fun doing other things, but in this case it is pain. Hope you don't mind.
Cruelest Sea chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Gah, this story was incredible!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I really loved ashes to ashes, also certain hope there's just something about the writing that's amazing and i don't know, addicting. We're all waiting for a sequel to certain hope!
BrindyB chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
I was supposed to go to sleep 2 hours ago, but I just had to finish this story. Not a lot of people can keep me from sleeping with amazing stories like this. I. Freaking. LOVED IT. Every minute, word, chapter, EVERYTHING was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more enticing, energetic, suspenseful tale. I should go to sleep, but...
On to the sequel!
boasamishipper chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I almost went insane during this book. Riley dead, Riley alive, me confused. Geez, you guys are sick, evil, twisted pyromaniacs.
I mean that as a compliment.
Wow.
Great chappies.
Haley chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! MAKE A SEQUEL!
Haley chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Haley chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Lol, Jaeh
CelestialSonata7 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh, this story was soooo. . .I don't even have the words to describe it! The suspense, the angst, the WHUMPAGE, everything was perfect! I loved it! I was thoroughly captivated in every chapter of this story. It was just amazing. :) I love the Riley whump!

I'm surprised at Ian, but loved it nonetheless. :) I really liked that Ian wanted to help afterwards.

Everything in this story was just perfect. Well done you guys! :D
00000909000000 chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
That was a fairly disturbing story, but a very well-written one. Poor Riley, I am glad that Ben and Abigail will be there for him. Thanks!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
The beginning of this chapter reminded me of the Lord of the Rings :)
Darkfire25 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
kool
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
Wow... Just wow...! That was a story of horribly epic preportions! I feel bad about what happened yet I love the story! Sorry, haven't reviewed, been reading this on my PSP, the reviews on it haven't wanted to work. Though even if they had I was so speechless I don't think anything would have come out! But I have 2 things to say: 1 I feel so disgusted over what Riley and Ben went through yet oddly enjoyed it... *shudder* 2 I loved how you brang Ian into it, like him as a villian yet not cold blooded.
Jed Rose chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Oh my GOSH you can't just leave it hanging THERE!
Storystuff chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
This is an absolutely AMAZING fanfiction! I cannot praise you more, I have loved every single inch of this it is absolutely perfect. I actually cannot express how awesome you guys are :-) And GO RILEY! He was so brave and awesome and fantastic as ever :'-) *Tears of joy*. So amazing! Thank you SOOOOO much for this, and can't wait to get stuck into your other one :-D

Oh, and by the way, it's not just you guys that think disturbingly evil major H/C scenes are fun. It's the whole point right? (and the best fanfiction genre) :D *Evil smile of joy*