Reviews for Naze?
Im Not Itachi chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
R
agent smith chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
i like that you actually admit that your romanization may be odd. its refreshing after reading harry potter fanfics and looking at their latin. i take latin and im just like wtf.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
That state seemed somewhat motherly. My first association was either Konan or Kushina. No idea though if that were possible.

Good chapter as always. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks.
peter jonhson chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
hey man i loved story but could u make naruto learn another element btw i think naruto looks really weak without the kyubii lol make him have yeah water jutsus man
grayfox1991 chapter 23 . 4/18/2011
Is it Kushina telling him to be calm. Good chapter btw.
CrimsonKitsuneAzureNeko chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Is it just me or does this sound like NAZI?
Kagaseo chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
An interesting chapter. The characters' reactions are realistic, and Konoha's subtle manipulation will make an interesting plot twist in the end, when the truth is revealed. Naruto's reaction promises to be... emotional.

The only black point I can find is about Tayuya. Why Konoha isn't interested about Anko and Naruto's alliance with a lieutnant of Orochimaru? They were next to each other, and Konoha probably knows where lies her loyalty. Finding their jinchuuriki and an Ame-nin next to a servant of their enemy is rather troubling.

And finally, the Pledge. What are its consequencies on Naruto's abilities? What are its advantages? Do all Konoha nins have it? Since the other Nations are not aware of it (Pein being Pein, it can be expected of him), then does it mean it is only awarded to the best ninjas or the potentially dangerous ones?

That was my questions. Excepted that, this is a good chapter.
Malichite chapter 23 . 4/16/2011
Well, I stumbled upon this story a week ago, and at first I didn't quite like where it was going. Something about it felt off, but the writing style, grammar, and character concepts/psychology were well written and interesting. I'm glad I stuck it out as this story has turned out to be one I thoroughly enjoy reading.

I appreciate the 'psychobabble' as some would put it, or psych talk, as I myself am quite interested in the subjects therein.

I look forward to seeing more of this story in the near future.

-Malichite
Ninja of the Land of Ice chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
i really hope that you kill some bastrads because i just really can't stand the concil. If I were naruto, I would be doing my damnest at showing how much I hate the village and be saying stuff like how Ame is my home not Leaf. Please up date soon. by the way, are we gonna kill those bastards that used that seal on naruto? oh and in the next chapter can you have naruto ask those on team 7 if they have the "loyalty" seal on them as well? if they don't then that can give naruto cause to think that the seal was meant just for him or something along those lines...(sigh) I just really hate it when bastards like those on the council and how the Hokage try and use people like the way they are doing to naruto. Are you going to give anything about how Pein and Konan are doing or if they know that he is captured? mabey have Itachi or mabey some random OC character from Akastuki who is a seal master come and "abduct" naruto. So that way he can leave and not have the council kill him with that seal on him.
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Could the presence be the earth/life itself? Anyway, great chapter.
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
WHY? You're cutting Naru-chan's beautiful hair AND you're making him stay in the city he hates the most! Poor Naru-chan. Anyway, please update soon. Your story is one of the better Naruto fanfics out there. I can never wait for the next chapter!

黒雪
Totally Emo chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Since i cant say anything smart and helpful right now ill just give an actual review later.

P.S love the story
Guest chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
It seems sasuke is still stronger than naruto..please prove me wrong. i just feel a bit cheated that after all that fighting traing and battles that sasuke seems stronger still ie the batte with gaara...sasuke ended it and was god like.
Zehel2010 chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
NOoooo! Not the hair, that awesome long hair, He cant lose it! )

Great chapter!
absolute-insanity chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Good chapter, finally things heating up!

As for the second inhabitant of Naruto's brain, I've got only four ideas as to who it might be.

The first one the least likely one: Naruto got schizophrenia.

The second one is unlikely as well, but interesting nonetheless: the Shinigami, since a part of it was sealed in Naruto in order to hold back the Kyuubi, but without anything to do after the Kyuubi vanished, it kind of got a new task.

The third one is the most logical: Kushina, who was sealed in him like the Yondaime had been.

And the fourth one: Nature itself. It talked with Hashirama, it talked with the Sage of the Six Paths, and the Bijuu seem to be able to communicate with it!
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »