Reviews for Naze?
Mugin chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Great read thus far, and I will offer a proper review once I get far enough, however I did want to point out to things. One, in chapter 9 where Naruto (Jinou) pops out of the ground to finish off Tadashii, you wrote that his "brilliant mane of blond hair" came out of the ground. I assume it was supposed to be silver since no one had seen his blond hair until the fight with Neji. Also, I think you said his yuutai henge prevents him from using chakra, and in this chapter you said his appearance was yuutai henge (the silver hair and pale skin and all), so if it's yuutai henge, wouldn't that prevent him from using all the jutsu he has done while his hair was silver. Or did I confuse a few jutsu. Lol, which is quite possible. Just wanted to ask and point those out, it's a great read, I'm really enjoying it. I'll offer a proper review later.
viviboo chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Haha, I really liked the ending. Great story :D
Akren Alumni chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
i really liked how u made kyuubi act allot like moro(if thats hows u spell her name) from princess monoke btw one of my fav movies i hope that not the last we will see on my new fav ver of the kyuubi in fanfiction so far
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
The story is getting more and more enigmatic... I love it! There are so many questions and so many developments popping up, it's getting a bit difficult to keep track, but yeah, it's all good.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Another great chapter with many interesting revelations. I in particular approve of your characterisation of Kyubi - wise and weary of the world. Quite endearing.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Such a strong, STRONG beginning of a story I know will be INCREDIBLE. The way you portray the characters, sow them together and unravel the plot is simply amazing and I commend you for your skill as an author.

The story's beginning is so strong, I actually skipped reviewing the first chapter, something I never do. The fact I actually skipped my usual routine is just a testimony to your incredible story-telling style.

I'm not sure if this story should be a NarutoXAnko - I don't even know if they will have a romantic relationship as NarutoXSakura seems perfect and the intended romance but regardless, I look forward to the next chapter, which I WILL review.
Dark Machine chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
So is Tayuya dead? Or what? You really didn't say much. I'm shocked that neither Naruto or Anko especially have even asked about her. As a favourite character of mine, it's kind of sad to have such a buildup of her and Anko's relationship, and then have her tossed without anyone even asking about her or trying to defend her. Hell they could say she was a Ame spy, or undercover or something.

I really don't see how you're going to get yourself out of this 'pledge seal' thing without a giant deus ex machina moment either. If it can instantly kill him from anywhere, then even getting it removed is risky as it'll doubtless send back a signal and he'll die. You'd have to kill everyone of the top Leaf brass to stop that surely. It needs to come off him somehow, I honestly don't see how you're going to do it naturally though.

Regardless it's a good story, the last few chapters have been somewhat painful to read due to their content. But it's delivered very well with very good characterisation and lots of juicy comment on emotions and state of mind. Many people moan about stories without too much fighting in them, and authors tend to put huge chapters of nothing but fight scenes in to appease them. Good characterisation is harder to do, but certainly makes everything in the story juicier. Kudos for that,
kyuubitype0 chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
just read the story and its really good and as for what you were saying about them being good or evil i remeber a comment in an old game final fantasy VIII "there is no such thing as good or evil just two opposeing sides with differnt views" were as anko and naruto or even orochimaru may be considered evil its on a morality stand point because of their actions anyways enough philosophical debate i really enjoyed the story and looking forward to the next chapter and how naruto and gang will handel the situation and get out
GenoBeast chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
Well things seem to good so far...though if Naruto just seems to become the standard 'bitch' of Konoha till Ame rescues them then that would be disappointing. I guess I am hoping that with time he catchs on to the manipulations that the Hokage is attempting.
Im Not Itachi chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
agent smith chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
i like that you actually admit that your romanization may be odd. its refreshing after reading harry potter fanfics and looking at their latin. i take latin and im just like wtf.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
That state seemed somewhat motherly. My first association was either Konan or Kushina. No idea though if that were possible.

Good chapter as always. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks.
peter jonhson chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
hey man i loved story but could u make naruto learn another element btw i think naruto looks really weak without the kyubii lol make him have yeah water jutsus man
grayfox1991 chapter 23 . 4/18/2011
Is it Kushina telling him to be calm. Good chapter btw.
CrimsonKitsuneAzureNeko chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Is it just me or does this sound like NAZI?
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »