Reviews for Naze?
uzumakicho chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Sweet. Thank goodness he gets a friend. Thought he was going to be an "emo" :-P
uzumakicho chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Thank you guys your hard work author san.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
really liked this chapter but I think for atleast one chapter in the next three you should try to develop naruto and ankos relationship more than it is now if your going for a naruanko storie

again great chapter
DD999
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Just a bit of ranting on ur A/N. You say that after four years of training, naruto isn't at kakashi, or even a jounin's level, but after three years of training with jaraiya, naruto is stronger than jaraiya himself, and single-handedly wiped the floor with the man who wiped out basically half of konoha's shinobi force with a single jutsu. Your naruto is already better than canon by the chunin exams, but after being trained for FOUR YEARS by a man like three times stronger than jaraiya, plus jaraiya spent most of his time gallivanting, and u mean to tell me that he is growing realistically? No, being twice pein's level would be reallistic, this is just absolutely pathetic.
Sjstaudt chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Ok...I like your story a lot, I really did. Until this bit of course, your Chunnin exams really ruined the story for me. Naruto had four years. Four years of training and missions with Akatsuki. That would push him to a remarkable skill level although I agree he shouldn't e capable of beating Kakashi especially without a Bijuu. But Neji? Normal Naruto beets him in cannon. He struggles sure, but he does it. And that's with the minimal training Jaraiya gave him. Now you could say Neji probably I much more skilled than in cannon at this point also, but if so and he had actively been involved more in the war, why didn't he earn a field promotion? They're easily above the level of a typical Chunnin inductee. Chunnin ranking seems really arbitrary. For instance Naruto could've killed Mizuki with one jutsu when he graduated but his clone spamming is of no use against any high level gennins later in the story besides wearing them down a bit. Lastly this Naruto was dumb enough to explain his powers to Neji who had just proved to be a dangerous opponent with intentions of fighting him again as well as a stadium full of people including those he would face soon and potential future enemies. Do you know what I would do if I was there? Lets say I was a Chunnin level spectator and I just hear that. I would be contemplating every possible method of countering it, not oohing and aahing over how powerful he is. Your intelligent slightly maniacle naruto just bragged foolishly to everyone. And when he is about to try and steal a Jinchuuriki too. That's just more attention.
Googlemo chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Wow, Im still reading it, because there are a few really good points, first of all I was really surprised by psychopatic Naruto thats NEW! Also I like very much that he isn't overpowered by any strech of the word!
Googlemo chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Ok, this story... EMO, I don't have better word to describe it, you made abandoning Naruto inevitable and than made out of it such a big deal that it seems ridiculous(its like he got C for an assignment and slit his wrists!) And all his whining and crying and whining your Naruto is so super Gay and Emo like Sasuke number 2.
I still wanna read more in a little hope something gonna change...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
wow nice creativity never thought of the good ol exploding bunshin as a suicide move/ revenge
narutofan2191 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
well that was a stink turn of events. and sometimes your story can be too descriptive. takes forever to read. and the personality naruto has in the story kinda pisses me off, always second guessing himself, every...single...time. its so annoying to hear it repeat and repeat and repeat like a broken record. move on already sheessh, kinda drags on and on basically prolonging the story from moving forward and it gets real boring, i can't believe i actually kept reading the damn. i mean naruto's not even in akatsuki and yet. well watever it was a relatively decent read not exactly top of the list by far. pretty good plot, changing from canon storyline and originality was cool. but identity revealed almost immediately after the 4 year (i think) before his return and personally i think it made naruto's returned presence less significant in a way that would grab someones attention fully like if he revealed himself whilst in akatsuki uniform or smething. it lacks the pazazzz or watever
juvenual chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I think you did orochimaru perfectly, he's evil, in a sense. But he's a scientist, a learner, a sadistist one yea but like loyd yup watching wanting experimenting with new and odds of things . Sociopathic killer just not some big bad evil villain from a cartoon( well he is but... You know) this is more realistic, and with naruto and Anjou just letting mature their own way, finding their own peace in killing, their sadistic sides , is good they find balance sorta but still very sadistic :p great story I love this, plot, atmosphere, and character developments and their own "feel to them" they're like in cannon,some, but more realistic, with war and life & human interaction. Good job my dear air or madam good show indeed
lmc9389 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Too many plot holes and hard to follow. Way to much filler, time to check out
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hmm...
The flashback was well placed, gives Naruto a reason to fight and become a shinobi for people who hate him, something that is often hand waved in stories as he's 'the Messiah'/Ninja Jesus: doesn't cut it for me.
The circumstances behind this should be simple enough to follow:

Naruto is walking down the road, villages glaring/ignoring his existence and some details that tell us our character is young and some foreshadowing about his mental health and situation when he is pulled into a short flashback fleshing out his overall goal or rather why he changes his desire from not becoming a weapon (because they are thrown aside when they become useless) to becoming a weapon (to protect Sakura and ensure her happiness). While you also explain why he didn't what to be a shinobi and how that changed (one of his core character traits is keeping his promises and he, well- he kept his promise) the war with Kumo sign kind of kills any pride we feel for our blonde. After that is a rushed paragraph about inventing a social persona based on a rather flimsy excuse (Hand wave) involving the council. Something that only hit me on my second reading of this chapter (I do it to get all little things) as in the first I was too swept up in Naruto's emotions to pay attention correctly. Anyway, then we hit the prank/Academy section, first day of course, Naruto's behavior is consistent (Beautiful even if it’s the only the first chapter) with his flashback and we get a hint of the Kyūbi acting as an improved healing factor.

Overall I like the direction you’re going with this and it fills a plot hole regarding Kumo and Konoha, mainly why didn’t Kumo attack Konoha when they lost Minato. Their Tailed Beast would have certainly given them an advantage/opening, with the help of a sneak attack by Killer B could have easily damaged/killed most of Konoha with a Tailed Beast Ball.
Or they could have, during the Hyūga Incident; something that could have sparked tensions in your verse and led to war (perhaps Konoha refused Kumos’ demands?) kidnapped Naruto (a three-year-old at the time) and raised him in Kumo. Bam! Three jinchūriki, that'll kill the status quo for sure... Off on a Tangent, sorry.
Anyway good fic so far. Finally what does 'Naze' mean and could you perhaps enlighten me why you chose such a title? (Feels like I should know it though)
Quazillionaire chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Well, I sincerely hope you're still out there and this story hasn't been abandoned to the dark archives of unfinished tales, because Naze? is a real diamond in the rough - "the rough" being the collective crap that makes up 85% of the Naruto fanfiction on this site.

So, yeah... Awesome work. I love this story and would be overjoyed to see it completed to its fullest extent. I hope you weren't put off by the shittiness of the canon story recently. This story is way better than canon anyways.

Peace out!

Not insincerely,
TheQZ
Light chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
I dont inderstand why ppl vent their anger out so rudely. Yes, you made promises; but havent ppl at least think that youre busy and something came up? I know they rly want to read your stories (and i do too) but some of your readers just dont give u the appreciation u deserve. Ppl have different mindsets after all.

Please continue! Patiently waiting and always will have ur back!

Besides, you have more readers than those who flames at u combined
dbztenkaiichi chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »