Reviews for Naze?
zafnak chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I really like your version of Orochimaru. He seems to have a real gallows humor about him.
zafnak chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Heh. Naruto should have just said he went Super Sayian. LOL
UniCryin chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Great story! :)

Please update!
chaosreaver chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Yay!
chaosreaver chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
idk if they have by now or not but i really hope that sakura and sasuke find out thats naruto some point soon. good story so far, keep up the good work!
chaosreaver chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
idk if you planned it that way but i liked how you had team 7 reunite on chapter 7.
flaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Still awesome, could use a update though.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
A very well thought out, and good plot, for a story... but it just has TOO MUCH fucking description and explaining ! It tires a reader out very quickly, and that is something you would want to avoid... but still a good story
Chad chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
This story is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading, top five easily.

I eagerly await your next chapter of "Naze", please updated this story soon, your lack of any word from you in seven months is causing me to begin to think you have abandoned "Naze".

PS: Your mind set for story writing is identical to mine, trying to be logical and realistic even in a universe as loose as Naruto's. Best of luck to ya.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
You are an excellent writer.
And more is not there to tell.
As I've written before this story has me in it's claws.
But, oh Oramo, will there be an explanation as of why Narutos more bloodloving personality seems so very subdued the last day(s) through?
CMVreud chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
[blasphemy inducing]damn,

I really, really, just wanted to know where you go with Naruto, then I wanted to know where you go with his "rituals" and then I read such a magnificient chapter. *sigh*
I mean there where some pretty good chapters before but this one got feeling, this one got love, this one got you- (no I won't go there)...

It's good written but especially in this chapter i've had... how to describe... the 'feeling'.
It's just such a beautiful interaction between the characters that it makes my palms sweat (and they never sweat, at least not when theres nothing what really, really captives me).

I know it's a little late, but I hope you write further such magnificient chapters.
traviswj chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
This is an excellent story, though I hope Naruto gets out of Konoha soon :)
Jay chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I get the whole appearing weak thing by naruto, but its actually pissing me off, i dont see the point of it.
Bickduncan chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
6 months later...
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Keep up the great work, this is an extremely well-written and interesting story and gives a very interesting take on Bijuu lore (at least until the Juubi reveal -_-). I look forward to reading even more of your work.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »