Reviews for Naze?
Light chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
I dont inderstand why ppl vent their anger out so rudely. Yes, you made promises; but havent ppl at least think that youre busy and something came up? I know they rly want to read your stories (and i do too) but some of your readers just dont give u the appreciation u deserve. Ppl have different mindsets after all.

Please continue! Patiently waiting and always will have ur back!

Besides, you have more readers than those who flames at u combined
dbztenkaiichi chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Relativeness chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Authors like you give the rest of us a bad name. When i started reading your story i was blown away and when i was up to date and had to wait i was giddy when i read that you were going to update regularly. i was extatic.

We are exactly one year further and you still havent updated.

You utterly disgust me with your lies. And rest assured i'll make sure that my readers wont touch your story.

Im sorry i have to write like this but you ruined my favorite story on
Doctor Dandy chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Your Naruto is annoying, and I find his ideals laughable. I will not read about such a worthless fool.

- Thorndsword
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
Truthfully I clicked on your story looking for a realistic Naruto betrayal story. I quickly saw that this wasn't the case, but I continued reading. I love the idea of the story but you tend to be long winded about certain things that don't answer the questions in the summary. Im not saying your story sucks but it truthfully doesn't keep me completely entertained. Often enough I find my self skimming through the chapters instead of reading them. Also a lot of your ideas in the story are good but the actions taken after them have me questioning a lot of things. Although I ferrel when reading anything questions should form but not in a sense where the reader stats to doubt the story. I enjoyed what little I did read and wish you the best of luck.
zafnak chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I really like your version of Orochimaru. He seems to have a real gallows humor about him.
zafnak chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Heh. Naruto should have just said he went Super Sayian. LOL
UniCryin chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Great story! :)

Please update!
chaosreaver chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Yay!
chaosreaver chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
idk if they have by now or not but i really hope that sakura and sasuke find out thats naruto some point soon. good story so far, keep up the good work!
chaosreaver chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
idk if you planned it that way but i liked how you had team 7 reunite on chapter 7.
flaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Still awesome, could use a update though.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
A very well thought out, and good plot, for a story... but it just has TOO MUCH fucking description and explaining ! It tires a reader out very quickly, and that is something you would want to avoid... but still a good story
Chad chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
This story is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading, top five easily.

I eagerly await your next chapter of "Naze", please updated this story soon, your lack of any word from you in seven months is causing me to begin to think you have abandoned "Naze".

PS: Your mind set for story writing is identical to mine, trying to be logical and realistic even in a universe as loose as Naruto's. Best of luck to ya.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
You are an excellent writer.
And more is not there to tell.
As I've written before this story has me in it's claws.
But, oh Oramo, will there be an explanation as of why Narutos more bloodloving personality seems so very subdued the last day(s) through?
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »