Reviews for Naze?
CMVreud chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
[blasphemy inducing]damn,

I really, really, just wanted to know where you go with Naruto, then I wanted to know where you go with his "rituals" and then I read such a magnificient chapter. *sigh*
I mean there where some pretty good chapters before but this one got feeling, this one got love, this one got you- (no I won't go there)...

It's good written but especially in this chapter i've had... how to describe... the 'feeling'.
It's just such a beautiful interaction between the characters that it makes my palms sweat (and they never sweat, at least not when theres nothing what really, really captives me).

I know it's a little late, but I hope you write further such magnificient chapters.
traviswj chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
This is an excellent story, though I hope Naruto gets out of Konoha soon :)
Jay chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I get the whole appearing weak thing by naruto, but its actually pissing me off, i dont see the point of it.
Bickduncan chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
6 months later...
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Keep up the great work, this is an extremely well-written and interesting story and gives a very interesting take on Bijuu lore (at least until the Juubi reveal -_-). I look forward to reading even more of your work.
Common Sense chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I'm sorry but the end was just pathetic after Naruto was supposedly wanting to kill them. I understand him being caught off guard though so it kind of makes sense that Naruto just sat there and let them bully him like an idiot (Even though in your story he's usually fine with those kinds of situations). From what I've read of his character so far, he does not seem like one to forgive Team 7 so easily after wanting to kill them a couple weeks ago. Also, he wouldn't have taken the threats and so easily given into the Pledge. Rather I'd expect him to deviously figure out a plan to get him back to Ame (WHERE HE PLEGED HIS SOUL LIKE 5 TIMES).
Common Sense chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
I've got to say, after reading your summary for the first few times it popped up, I was expecting Team 7 bashing and an extremely overpowered Naruto. However I'm glad to say that it wasn't true, I loved your concept. Also, the main characters have some background which is a big deal since hardly anyone does make a proper foundation for them. I especially enjoyed the build up and your characters actually use logic to back up their actions (Although sometimes there is need for no logic which you did as well). Great story and I can't wait to keep reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Smart and calculating naruto really is fun to read
Aishata chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Awesomely dramatic.
Aishata chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
So far really good. Woah, quality writing right there.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Question: Why the fuck would Pain want Naruto to stay in Konoha. They could've taken Gaara, killed Sasuke & Sakura and be home free. Instead, they're trapped in Konoha, sealed with a Pledge, under constant surveillance, had all information about the Kyuubi being extracted, information on Ame being released and anything more which is bound to be found out in the near future being found out by Konoha.

I just can't see why Pain would do that.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
I love your QnA, it explains a lot about Naruto's character that I was still confused about.

The whole shielding from KI thing was annoying to read. It feels very 'other anime-y' and isn't supported by canon at all. He managed to overcome it on his own in canon, it should be easier here.

The flashback was well done. I didn't mind the length (length is always a dumb thing to complain about if the writing is good and the author isn't repeating themselves), and it provided some background I was very curious about. Yeah you watered down Tayuya a bit, but she's very annoying if totally canon so I dot blame you.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Your Orochimaru is awesome as is your Gaara and your deviation from the invasion is really unique and interesting. Actually, you did pretty much everything right here, though I doubt Gaara had forgone genjutsu training since he wasn't put to sleep at the start of the canon invasion (thankfully) and since none of the assassinations on him had succeeded (someone would have tried it). All of that said, the fight was very entertaining and a lot of fun to read, which is what counts the most anyways.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Heh, curiosity killed the cat...

I see what ya did there.

Also digging their self-destructive relationship. You developed it well here and yes Anko could be convinced with an argument like this when she so desperately wants to give in too.

The minor village thing was overdone here but the concept was more then interesting enough to keep the scene enjoyable.

Your friend,
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
This feels like you took 3 steps back to appease your readers. You went from having him knocked out to having him go on a tirade about his abilities in front of the most powerful people in the country, having him intimidate everyone (jeopardizing a lot with the stunt he fielded oto), and having him blink back from totally exhausted to battle ready in half a second.

This is all really bad Naruto ff sh*t. Granted the writing is much better then in those fics, but the content of this chapter fell in line with the mindless droves of fics that I go to stories like this to avoid.

The only people I felt were actually well characterized here were the Third, Kakashi and Sakura, all of whom had very small roles. The whole million conflicting emotions (in pupiless red eyes ffs) at every turn is also cliched and annoying.

Not trying to be a dick, this just isn't one of your better chapters. That said, I understand why, you wanted to give people the lulepicwin Naruto that people were probably crying about not reading last chapter, but honestly that never goes well.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »