Reviews for Naze?
Toph the Trickster chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
the personality you gave the fox is a, relatively, good decision (in my opinion, at least) as it would be good to see some of the ethereal deities exhibit aloof personalities; i had actually intended to implement the same concept on my own story (it won't be going to the kyuubi though) as it is also in progress at this point in time.

As i said, the concept of an aloof being is not bad at all. it will certainly be a unique idea in it's own right, and it could have a good effect on the story.

On the 'Mononoke' note, i have watched the movie, and it was GOOD; hehe.

As for the Gender part... well, that is up to you as the character you gave the fox could work for both genders (forgive me for sounding discriminating {probably} ). I feel, although, that giving the demon (not intended to be demeaning) a male gender might turn him into a more father / brother-like figure to Naruto; while as a female may present a mother / sister-like figure, the latter choice can be used as an opportunity for a little romance (I'll admit to being a NaruFemKyuu fan, kay?).

With regard to Pein and Konan, they don't seem to be that bad as Pein really presented himself as a busy, and serious person when he first made his appearance, Konan doesn't seem that bad either as she was quite protective in canon. so, no, apparent, complaints on that note.

excellent work, and i hope that you keep it up.

also, if you would be willinf\g, to read my own piece of work, "The Prince of Rain"

sincerely,

Toph the Trickster
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Cool ending of the chapter. Konan is okay I think, and Kyuubi is OOC but you have a good point in stating that Kyuubi is a force of nature, you probably missed the part where it was stated about Fox being drawn to sources of human malice and hate. Because of that I myself think that Kyuubi was created from human's dark emotions, and it gives him generally evil personality. IMHO

PS Yet again, great chapter, especially ending
skepsis66 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I loved how you portrayed Kyuubi! It's an utterly different perspective from any I've seen before. Not exactly humanized, not demonized, but just an entity that is. Natural instinct. You've portrayed Naruto wonderfully too - the bereavement of his team-mates' abandonment, deep-seated insecurities, yet also his irrepressible energy and determination to live. The beginning of his new life with Konan & the Akatsuki proves to be a fascinating read. Great update!
NobodiesHiiro chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Nice work mate, Your kyuubi is really cool best one i've read so far. And i'm really excited to find out what Nruto will become, So I look forward to chapter four and beyond.
ErikArden chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
This is a VERY interesting story and I can't wait to see what happens. I'm eagerly awaiting your next update.

~ErikArden
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
That is a very interesting interpretation of the Bijuu. No I think that Konan acted in character, simply because of exactly WHY she and Nagato are doing what they are doing, taking over because they think the rest of humanity is too selfish to continue governing themselves. Keep up the great work!
bashking chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
this is a great story can't wait for the next chapter
Lord Grond chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER. I THINK YOU DID A GOOD PIECE WITH KONAN SAVING A NARUTO OF DEATH, SHE WILL HAVE SAVE HIM BECAUSE SHE REMENBER HER CHILDHOOD, AND LAST YOU MAKE AN EVEN BETTER PORTRAIT OF KYUUBI, UPDATE SOON.
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I look forward to the next update.
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Good story, it's painful to see such small number of reviews.

PS is Naruto around 10 years old now?
Shika The Brain chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Great story, pretty sad to see Sasuke and Sakura abandon Naruto so callously. I hope he isn't going to instantly forgive them when they reunite. Those two deserve nothing but pain and guilt in this story for what they did. As for other pairings, I'd like to see something different in the pairings. How about Kakashi/Kurenai, Iruka/Shizune, Chouji/Ino, Jiraiya/Tsunade, Lee/Tenten, and Sakura and Sasuke with NO ONE! Please update again soon!
Sillusion chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I enjoyed this a lot.

Only issue is changing the age of Anko, which is a bit strange in my opinion. But as it's not happened yet, I'll just rate the fic: Very interesting premise.

I look forward to the next chapter :)
Nana-chan753 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
To start, I really like the way you built up to the point where he is left in the battle. Second, do you plan for him to detest them for leaving him, understand why they left him, or for him to be so shell shocked that they left him that he changes? Right now I think at this point that the 2nd and 3rd possibilities are more likely but it's still your story so it can go either way. But, let's not forget how at one time he felt he was the weak link so this would definitely be a low blow for him.
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is interesting. I like how you cultivated the relationships of team 7 your style is enjoyable. I also love the Naruto/Anko pairing. I have one suggestion though. Please, wait or provide a time skip before adding any romance at all. Right now, the characters are too young for anything believable.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
well dood as much as i would like to offer some constructive criticism...i have none all i can say is i really enjoy this story. And goodluck.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »