Reviews for Naze?
Nana-chan753 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
To start, I really like the way you built up to the point where he is left in the battle. Second, do you plan for him to detest them for leaving him, understand why they left him, or for him to be so shell shocked that they left him that he changes? Right now I think at this point that the 2nd and 3rd possibilities are more likely but it's still your story so it can go either way. But, let's not forget how at one time he felt he was the weak link so this would definitely be a low blow for him.
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is interesting. I like how you cultivated the relationships of team 7 your style is enjoyable. I also love the Naruto/Anko pairing. I have one suggestion though. Please, wait or provide a time skip before adding any romance at all. Right now, the characters are too young for anything believable.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
well dood as much as i would like to offer some constructive criticism...i have none all i can say is i really enjoy this story. And goodluck.
IncandescentOne chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
that was awesome, epic! awesome and epic! there was the bittersweet tang of reality tainting their actions, especially at the end. Can't wait to see the next one :P
Valter666 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Great story, a very interesting AU you have here, a little like Kakashi Gaiden, is good that you will be writing shorter chapters, because this one had more information than action and was very long, in the end i hate to say it, but i was a little bored, although it had a good cliffhanger.

Saludos!
Yami Kurushimi chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Always make your chapters this long. I like it. Your doing very well from what I can tell so far, and wish for you to keep it up... Soo... Keep up the good work.
etc2913 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
this is such a great story! i'm not a writer, so i can't give you any "constructive" criticism, but i know a great story and a great writer when i see one. so just consider this constructive optimism.
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
GREAT CHAPTER. IM WAITING TO SEE WHO RESUE NARUTO, NARUTO NEW ATTITUDE AFTER THE ABANDON AND THE REENCOUNTER WITH HIS TEAMMATE
matrice chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Interesting chapter, there really was much material in this one.

So, we reach the turning point, where Naruto is abandoned, after developing the bond that connected him to team seven.

I am looking forward to the reaction of the rest of the team.
Crypton89 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Awesome chapter. Your story rocks. And as far I see it your grammar was perfect, I did'nt even see a single mistake. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Naruto next chapter and who is the person who came to his rescue. As for the Naruto/Anko pairing, I am totally happy with that pairing. Don't bother looking for another person to pair him up with. There's also a rather realistic developpment of Naruto's skills. Sure I wish he would be stronger than the others but for some reasons his lack of a goal that he must reach and his connection to Sasuke if i understood it right leads to the fact that his developpment is not great enough in comparison with the others. I wonder what you have in mind to help him dealing with this problem, perhaps he must become a missing nin in order to grow stronger. I simply don't know and am anxious to find out. By the way you wrote a really big chapter there and I totally agree with your decision to post shorter but faster updates from now on and also the way you show how Naruto matures is to my liking. You definitely deserve a big praise. :) Keep up the good work and update fast. ;)
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I love war fics in Naruto, and you have a good one started here. Keep up the great work!
CrystalCipher chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I like it :D
Dameus chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Need to mark out Scene breaks better. You seem to be jumping all over the place as well, jumping two days-then weeks, then hours. You need to MARK where it happens.

Uchiha Massacre during wartime? Don't see the Uchiha Clan being that suicidal as to attempt a coup-de-ta during a WAR, and combat success would get them the recognition they lost. Plus with the Hyuga being the Technical cause of the war, even if they didn't mean to get targeted, would cause their prestige to diminish. Giving the Uchiha a chance to emerge as the more politicaly influential.

Those and the fact it's an Naruto/YoungerAnko story. I'll still check back on the story of course, just hate it when people change the age of someone to fit into their pairing. Anko in this would have been, what, 4-5, when Orochimaru chose her? Either that or Anko has to be ENTIRELY OOC. Almost all her trade-marks are from her experience with Orochimaru, or has it as a major contributing factor. The blood-lust, the plain out lust, the techniques. She has none of these in your story. You basically need to slap OC onto her.

Granted we don't know ALOT about her, but everything we do is erased with this timeline. It effectedly erases the Naruto/YoungerAnko. You could make Anko GOTH and it would work in this timeline you've written. The reason this bugs me is you acknowledge this fact, yet claim she is only going to be a LITTLE different. No, she's going to be alot different. Just like Naruto is alot different in AU stories. This is Naruto/MOOCAnko.

Sorry, Maybe I'm being unfair without seeing the finished product, but unless it's so OOC that I "Can't believe it's Anko" then you have amajor plot-hole to fill. And "similar" situations doesn't begin to describe aprenticeship under the Snake Sannin
Garm88 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Damn this is good, love the whole war time theme to the story. And its Anko/Naruto, which is a huge bonus because anything involving Anko is awesome. Seriously this is in the top two of the current stories I'm following so keep up the good work man.
Spocktoberfest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Now, see, this is why I come to this godforsaken site now and then; every once in a while I come across a gem amongst the sewerage. Kudos to you, writer. You handled the characterization in a realistic way, and the flow and development(at this point) is believable. This is an instant classic- you're of the rare breed that actually puts effort into your writing, and it shows. I like your version of Naruto- for some reason I picture him as the second coming of Tobi. Keep it up.
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »