Reviews for Naze?
Lord Grond chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER. I THINK YOU DID A GOOD PIECE WITH KONAN SAVING A NARUTO OF DEATH, SHE WILL HAVE SAVE HIM BECAUSE SHE REMENBER HER CHILDHOOD, AND LAST YOU MAKE AN EVEN BETTER PORTRAIT OF KYUUBI, UPDATE SOON.
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I look forward to the next update.
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Good story, it's painful to see such small number of reviews.

PS is Naruto around 10 years old now?
Shika The Brain chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Great story, pretty sad to see Sasuke and Sakura abandon Naruto so callously. I hope he isn't going to instantly forgive them when they reunite. Those two deserve nothing but pain and guilt in this story for what they did. As for other pairings, I'd like to see something different in the pairings. How about Kakashi/Kurenai, Iruka/Shizune, Chouji/Ino, Jiraiya/Tsunade, Lee/Tenten, and Sakura and Sasuke with NO ONE! Please update again soon!
Sillusion chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I enjoyed this a lot.

Only issue is changing the age of Anko, which is a bit strange in my opinion. But as it's not happened yet, I'll just rate the fic: Very interesting premise.

I look forward to the next chapter :)
Nana-chan753 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
To start, I really like the way you built up to the point where he is left in the battle. Second, do you plan for him to detest them for leaving him, understand why they left him, or for him to be so shell shocked that they left him that he changes? Right now I think at this point that the 2nd and 3rd possibilities are more likely but it's still your story so it can go either way. But, let's not forget how at one time he felt he was the weak link so this would definitely be a low blow for him.
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is interesting. I like how you cultivated the relationships of team 7 your style is enjoyable. I also love the Naruto/Anko pairing. I have one suggestion though. Please, wait or provide a time skip before adding any romance at all. Right now, the characters are too young for anything believable.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
well dood as much as i would like to offer some constructive criticism...i have none all i can say is i really enjoy this story. And goodluck.
IncandescentOne chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
that was awesome, epic! awesome and epic! there was the bittersweet tang of reality tainting their actions, especially at the end. Can't wait to see the next one :P
Valter666 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Great story, a very interesting AU you have here, a little like Kakashi Gaiden, is good that you will be writing shorter chapters, because this one had more information than action and was very long, in the end i hate to say it, but i was a little bored, although it had a good cliffhanger.

Saludos!
Yami Kurushimi chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Always make your chapters this long. I like it. Your doing very well from what I can tell so far, and wish for you to keep it up... Soo... Keep up the good work.
etc2913 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
this is such a great story! i'm not a writer, so i can't give you any "constructive" criticism, but i know a great story and a great writer when i see one. so just consider this constructive optimism.
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
GREAT CHAPTER. IM WAITING TO SEE WHO RESUE NARUTO, NARUTO NEW ATTITUDE AFTER THE ABANDON AND THE REENCOUNTER WITH HIS TEAMMATE
matrice chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Interesting chapter, there really was much material in this one.

So, we reach the turning point, where Naruto is abandoned, after developing the bond that connected him to team seven.

I am looking forward to the reaction of the rest of the team.
Crypton89 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Awesome chapter. Your story rocks. And as far I see it your grammar was perfect, I did'nt even see a single mistake. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Naruto next chapter and who is the person who came to his rescue. As for the Naruto/Anko pairing, I am totally happy with that pairing. Don't bother looking for another person to pair him up with. There's also a rather realistic developpment of Naruto's skills. Sure I wish he would be stronger than the others but for some reasons his lack of a goal that he must reach and his connection to Sasuke if i understood it right leads to the fact that his developpment is not great enough in comparison with the others. I wonder what you have in mind to help him dealing with this problem, perhaps he must become a missing nin in order to grow stronger. I simply don't know and am anxious to find out. By the way you wrote a really big chapter there and I totally agree with your decision to post shorter but faster updates from now on and also the way you show how Naruto matures is to my liking. You definitely deserve a big praise. :) Keep up the good work and update fast. ;)
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »