Reviews for What's in a Name
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I love your story, I just wanted to tell you that you use the wrong forms of several words throughout. I mention it only because I would want it mentioned to me.
Kiatana chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
This was such a great story! I love that you gave Penny PPD. Not in a mean way. It's just there are so many stories were Penny and Sheldon have a baby and everything is just so lovely. I also really liked that you had Penny's family in it. So many people only focus on Sheldon's family and it's really dissapointing.
llj chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
awww love this fic
Rita chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Loved it awesome story
Lightningbolt81 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
What's marcus' problem against tv and movies, when penny brought it up he practially dismissed it like he's too good for it or something
Lightningbolt81 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
What the heck is wrong with Penny's sister Ruby making out with Howard, is she desperate?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I don't see Leonard and penny kissing one last time especially sitting out in the hall like that when anyone could've seen them.

I know Sheldon said Penny could name their son but I'm still a little surprised maybe he didn't talk her out of naming her after his imaginary drug illuded cousin.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Sheldon isn't being self centered Leonard he's not good at reading people or reconizing Penny is upset without voicing it
MattUF1 chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I just wanted you to know that story is one of my all time favorites, I don't if you'll get this review or not but this is such a great piece of writing. It's sweet and tells a story of a makeshift family with all the characters you've put in here. The way you write Penny and how she is the center of all this is magnificent and I want to thank you for making this because it's one of the stories that's inspired me to write and I adore this story and read it over again from time to time.

thank you again for making this, it's wonderful

Matt
Halo001 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
this is so amazing please please do a sequel like you said you would im begging you
clow-san chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Aw, this is wonderful. I love how you jumped into the babies and parenthood without making the story appear rushed. It's pretty amazing how you handled everybody.

I love Leo and Marie. They seemed so cute and cuddly and I couldn't help but coo with every Sheldon/Penny you offered.

Great job.
joniskpelare chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I like it very much. Nice to see her start to work again in the end.
sashaonthemoon chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Beautiful. absolutely beautiful

I think I nearly cried in some parts. I certainly did laugh quite a bit. This was amazingly written

10 to the 18th power stars out of five!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
Just finished reading. I discovered this fic yesterday and immediately tried to finish it. My face chapter is the one where Penny got stabbed. I knew she wouldnt die or anything but still... I really love how you tied it with the Big Bang at the end. So good. :). Whatever happened to the sequel? I know this is years late but I'm new in the tBBT fandom.
R3.0 chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Okay, I'm gonna say this honestly.

I liked this story.

I in one sitting stayed up till 3 in the morning to read this story dispite the fact that many things about it irked me. I was happy to see that it was completed and as a lover of Sheldon and Penny and all the pairings I was glad, and your OCs added a wonderful twist. So I was happy to read it and even happier to learn that there was a sequel. In my desire to see how the sequel was doing I checked it after reading the 13 chapter and fell utterly betrayed after realizing just what story it was.

This story was beautiful and cute and in some parts empowering in and the sequel was one of only 4 of the Sheldon/Penny fics that I skipped over for many reasons and one of them being that it was unfinished and the other that it ended at a bad part. I looked through each chapter and did a bit of speed reading happy to see the Penny/Marcus issue finally being addressed and more than willing to go through the angst it seems to have in it. Then I saw where it ended and saw that you went on to a new fandom and realized that continuing this story would be a simple waste of my time.

I can not finish this story and chose never to do so. In fact I give you this review just to let you know how much of a bummer your abandonment of the sequel was and to say that I wouldn't feel so hateful to you now if you had bothered to leave it in a better situation. In truth it ruined this story for me and I can not look at the characters the same.

I will stay up the next couple of hours reading a fic to rid my mind of the damage your story has done and the waste of time it has given me. Maybe when I'm feeling better about this I'll come back and read the last chapter, but for now all I wish is that I never started it in the first place. The journey through the angst clearly wasn't worth it.