Reviews for What's in a Name
kimjo2 chapter 14 . 5/31
Wow...what an amazing story. Thanks so much
Johsel chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Wonderful beginning cannot wait to read more
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I love your story, I just wanted to tell you that you use the wrong forms of several words throughout. I mention it only because I would want it mentioned to me.
Kiatana chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
This was such a great story! I love that you gave Penny PPD. Not in a mean way. It's just there are so many stories were Penny and Sheldon have a baby and everything is just so lovely. I also really liked that you had Penny's family in it. So many people only focus on Sheldon's family and it's really dissapointing.
llj chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
awww love this fic
Rita chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Loved it awesome story
Lightningbolt81 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
What's marcus' problem against tv and movies, when penny brought it up he practially dismissed it like he's too good for it or something
Lightningbolt81 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
What the heck is wrong with Penny's sister Ruby making out with Howard, is she desperate?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I don't see Leonard and penny kissing one last time especially sitting out in the hall like that when anyone could've seen them.

I know Sheldon said Penny could name their son but I'm still a little surprised maybe he didn't talk her out of naming her after his imaginary drug illuded cousin.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Sheldon isn't being self centered Leonard he's not good at reading people or reconizing Penny is upset without voicing it
SimplyKorra chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I just wanted you to know that story is one of my all time favorites, I don't if you'll get this review or not but this is such a great piece of writing. It's sweet and tells a story of a makeshift family with all the characters you've put in here. The way you write Penny and how she is the center of all this is magnificent and I want to thank you for making this because it's one of the stories that's inspired me to write and I adore this story and read it over again from time to time.

thank you again for making this, it's wonderful

~ Matt
Halo001 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
this is so amazing please please do a sequel like you said you would im begging you
clow-san chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Aw, this is wonderful. I love how you jumped into the babies and parenthood without making the story appear rushed. It's pretty amazing how you handled everybody.

I love Leo and Marie. They seemed so cute and cuddly and I couldn't help but coo with every Sheldon/Penny you offered.

Great job.
joniskpelare chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I like it very much. Nice to see her start to work again in the end.
sashaonthemoon chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Beautiful. absolutely beautiful

I think I nearly cried in some parts. I certainly did laugh quite a bit. This was amazingly written

10 to the 18th power stars out of five!