Reviews for Gabriel
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is so cute, wondeful, beautiful story of you, and as usual so wonderfl written.
AriesLatina chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was absolutely fantastic! The amount of description you used was so perfect! I could imagine everything in my head perfectly! There were so many cute parts too, and j love how you described her as having a fortress built of bricks of her childhood! Absolutely great! I look forward to reading more from you! :)
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awe so cute!

Lemon Green chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww! Wonderful job. Your descriptions were excellent, and it was just the right balance fo fluff and everything else. Very nice :)
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very good. We need more fics like this around... Great job, keep going with such a wonderful stories...
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that was really sweet! It was so amazing! :D
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Please write more one shots! I really enjoyed this! Maybe aother sweet one like this or one more provocative.
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 8/9/2009 it!
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was a really nice introspective of Calleigh's thoughts & feeling about her relationship with not just Eric, but the past men in her life as well. She never needed any of them, and while she doesn't *need* Eric, she *wants* him, in every aspect of her life.

I just loved this part (God, I'd want this too):

She wanted his smiles. She wanted his kisses. She wanted his promises and his whispers and his hands, roaming across her stomach. She wanted his eyes, following her across a room and she wanted his silent, secret looks, hidden behind his eyelashes when the room was filled with people that couldn't know. She wanted him to reach the glasses on the highest shelf and she wanted him to carry the heavier bags in the grocery store. She wanted him to carry her to bed, when she fell asleep on the couch and she wanted him to defend her honor.

And this part:

"I broke in," She could hear the smile in his voice and she laughed, shuffling her body as close as she could get.

"I'm glad."

Eric kissed her forehead, hugging her possesively against him...
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Omg that was extremely cute

i loved how she realized how badly she wanted him lol

nicer job :)