Reviews for The End of Time
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is supposed to be happy and it is! :D But...7_7

I am crying. T.T

This is a very beautiful, BEAUTIFUL deathfic fanfiction. I couldn't be more happy knowing that Sam and Dean die from a natural death. Not a Supernatural one with guns, knives, fire and all that evil crap. :) So I'm very happy.

Your fanfiction is pure gold and it must be treasured!

Also favorited if I may say so myself! ;3
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was poignant and sweet. I love that the last face he saw and last voice he heard belonged to Dean.
Waiting To Be Broken chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm crying like a baby right now. That was so beautiful and I really can wish myself a death like that-calm and in the hands of the person I love even after so many years together.
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
that was sad but so sweet

loved it XD
deansgirl369 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aw...geez. made me cry...so very sweet. i love to think of this as how it ends for them. thanks for sharing! }
aivel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Its petty sad i actually cried but in a happy way
bia1007 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So amazing it hurts! Hauntingly sad and also very beautiful cause it gives Sam an end in peace and embraced in his brother’s love and isn’t this what we all hope for? It’s deeply moving and you find the perfect words to express what these two brothers mean to each other, they are each others world; think it has to be like this, Sam is the first, Dean guiding and protecting him until the end and after that I believe he will be right behind his Sam. This is going to be an all time favorite one for me – thank you so much!
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aww...It was so cute! Sad, but cute! I really loved it, you captured their relationship well.(sniffs)DAMN IT I NEED A HAPPY FIC! WATCHING THE SEASON 1 FINALE AND READING SAD FICS JUST AIN'T WORKING FOR ME!(shrugs)But, I got to read this very well put together fic, so it's all good. Here's a cookie by the way.(gives you giant cookie in the shape of Dean) Just because he's awesome.
Ingu chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh WOW! That was so sad and sweet and absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous! Loved it. D I wish the boys would be able to have something like this one day. _
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
WOW what a great and powerful fic. I almost did not read it. I do not usally like death fics right now. just to much of that in my Real life right now. But I am glad that i read yours. Very powerful and moving bit. Loved Dean's veiw on passing and Sam going 1st. They are at peace and you show that wonderfully in your writing. Very moving, I am turly in tears. Thank you for sharing a very move part of yourself with us.