Reviews for Enigma
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Just too cute. I really like this, you did a fantastic job on it. It made me smile~
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
awwww that was cute!
Selryam chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Little short, but I like it.
FallenAngelCyril chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very cute. I'd like to note that the Watch on Christmas Eve says "Distance: less than 1 M" not "Distance: 1 M."
Jennette Enduro chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Now that was a very cute story, keep writing I like to see more.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Fluff out of nowhere!

I loved this, the thought of Naoto pacing around everywhere and generally freaking out is endlessly entertaining. Part of what makes her character so great is that she's actually by nature very feminine despite her enforced masculinity, so watching her bounce between "detective" and "excited schoolgirl" was awesome.

Souji's open cheerfulness and warmth came across very well, also, especially the "I reached home" line which was so casually deep it was great. I can easily imagine Souji pulling this kind of stuff on her all the time during their relationship which just makes her love him all the more. And possibly confuse/fluster the hell out of her before they got together which is also entertaining(I can easily see Souji just doing it at first because he thinks she's cute when flustered).

Anyway, really good stuff here. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of your work, so I hope you stick around.
Joezette chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
xD~ good story xD~

Souji made surprise to Naoto xD~

keep writing new story xD~
leaflett chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I like how you potrayed Souji and Naoto's relationship here. I don't know, it's just endearing for me to see Naoto anticipating Souji's return with such zeal. It fits well with how Naoto seemed to be unable to let go of him, as the game implied in the ending scene. The part about Souji returning home was also a really cute and nice addition, as for me it added even more depth to their relationship-Naoto wanting Souji to return and Souji thinking that being with her is his 'home'.

I spotted some awkward sentences and a possible typo, but they are not too distracting. The story flow is good, too, although I would very much like to see the concept of Souji being an enigma to be more... ah, developed? But I like how you make a contrast between Naoto a year ago and present Naoto, it showed how much change Souji caused for her. And I am waiting for your next stories!
hihazuki chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This... was beautiful! I love it! Please make some more...