Reviews for Pardoxical Paradise
B chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
More please!
B chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Very nice, you captured spinelli and Jason perfectly!
SRC chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Oh, look at the shenanigans that these two are in now.

I'm really enjoying this and can't wait for the next chapter.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Wow! I still cannot believe that I missed this somehow the first time around! This is really epic. From the beginning there's such a sense of hopelessness I think , of them drifting off and away, dying, shriveling up under the sun, and as sad as it is it's also fantastic! There's tons of good bits in this - Spinelli shooting a man then trying to help him, Spinelli wanting to help other people onto the lifeboat, Jason trying endlessly to keep Spinelli breathing. Really, just great, and I can't wait to see where it goes off to next, I am most impressed and love this dearly.
suerum chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
So happy to see this favorite story of mine back up. A Jaspin shipwreck story, it doesn't get better than that! Nice delineation of the toll that being out on the open ocean in an uncovered boat for even a day can take. Really heartrending description of Spinelli's original cramped and despairing wakening and then the even worse onset of the nausea which we mostly think of as an unpleasant inconvenience not the life threatening event it is in this piece. I liked when Jason gave up rowing, that had a sense of versimilitude about it. Of course the capper is the undertones of Jason's dream, he might have been dreaming of Sam but it was Spinelli in his arms. Additionally, they were both at cross purposes thinking the other was so repulsed when it actuality the exact opposite was true. Jason's watch over Spinelli throughout was very tenderly drawn. Now we are back around to the original cliffhanger of a chapter, brava!
suerum chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I hadn't reviewed the first installment and so felt the need to imediately rectify that situation. This chapter was really entertaining and engrossing from the opening quotes to the last moment of Jason assessing their situation. The sheer brutality of the pirate attack, the mad breathless pace to get to the lifeboats. Jacques dying despite Jason's best efforts and then-Spinelli, Spinelli!-shooting and killing a man and immediately being felled by remorse and regret. Also, there was foreshadowing of some major difficulties to come-Spinelli not having socks, shoes, nor shirt, that could have and (as we already know) does have disasterous outcomes. Then, as a reader, I am more than puzzled by Spinelli's inventory of the life boat supplies because of course it isn't computing with what we have read in the first chapter. Not only did they seem to have a wide variety of supplies to help with their general survival-the desalinator should have been up to the task of keeping thirst at bay. So, as an alert reader I needs must muse, must ponder what might have happened to place them in the oh, so extreme and dire straits of the first chapter. I am in eager anticipation of the continuation of this excellent saga.
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Buh. I... Guh... you didn't just... did you? *babbles incoherently whilst in shock*

You said there's more, please most the more now, yes?