Reviews for Dragon Stones
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 11/6
I love this fic. I quite happily received a notification that you added a story to your community. I’m hoping that you are still interested in fan fiction and will be writing some more for this story.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 10/4
I love this story. So happy I came across it & to be re-reading it.
Rereading a favorite! Thank you!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 11 . 5/28
I adore this story! I really hope it'll be finished one day or published. I'm so inspired by it and I love that the dragons are revered and not seen as evil.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Neat story!
I like that Alice saved Tanyara's dragon in the process of her own... such that she'll be respected by her mentors now in a way that would have been difficult to secure. Nice coordination for that to happen! :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This looks really neat! Thanks for writing!
goldenhairsarah chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
I love this story, i have read and reread this story i don't know how many times; each time desperately hoping you have updated, alas you have not. I hope we hear from you soon, and i hope your muse comes back. :) keep up the awesome work!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
YES SHE HAD A GREAT BRTHDAY SHE GOT TORIDE HER DRAGON AND SHE GOT EDWARD GREAT WONDER IF THEY MARRY HOPE SO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
IM GLAD SHE PICK ALICE SHE IS PERFECT FOR HER AS WELL AS FOR JASPER. AND FOR ONCE TANYARA WAS BAD MAYBE SHE LEARNED SOMETHING. HOPE SO ANYWAY BUT REALLY WHAT ABOUT VICTORIA
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
SO THE EGG ALREADY PICKED ALICE AS HER RIDER THATS GREAT BECAUSE HER AND JASPER REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER BET TANYA WONT LIKE THAT [SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
IS JASPER HAPPY OR TICKED OFF HIS DRAGON IS NOW MATED. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS ARENT THEY SUPPOSE TO MATE BEFORE THEY LAY AN EGG OR IS IT THE EGG THAT IS MATED TO THE DRAGON
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
HOW ON EARTH DID A GOOD DRAGON EVER PICK SUCH A HORIBLE PERSON AS TANYARA AS THEIR RIDER SO DONT MAKE ANY SENCE DOES IT BUT I HAVE A FEELING BELLA AND ESME WILL PUT HER IN HER PLACE PRETTY QUICK.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
YES THE CHAPTER WAS GREAT BUT WHAT ABOUT JAMES I THOUT HE WASNT TO BE TRUSTED WHAT NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
OK I WILL DO THAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
YEAH I WONDER WHAT SHE IS TO EDWARD TOO HOPE NOT SWEETHEART OR LOVER.