Reviews for The One
Nicky chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Poor Frank! I can only imagine what he went through after his wife died. I'm glad that he made peace with it enough for him to accept the fact that Cody is with his niece.
I can't wait to read more.
Nicky chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
I thought Frank was going to strangle Cody! LOL. But, now that I know about his wife, I can understand why he reacted that way.
I really love this story. I'm so glad to see it being updated. I can't wait to read more!
Penn O'Hara chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
This has to be the BEST line ... He’s not the best host.
BioGal chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
I'm finally in the process of writing another chapter finally! Please stay tuned!
Angela Penfold chapter 6 . 5/3/2002
What an excellent story. I didn't know what to expect at all when I started reading, but it certainly was a roller coaster of fun. You paint the characters so well, can't wait to see if Cody and Kelly do finally get together. :) Hope you put another part up soon.

Cat Lea chapter 6 . 1/27/2002
The only thing I can say is please hurry and write more I love that someone has given Cody a life.
BioGal chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
There are 6 chapters so far, with more to come! Hope you all enjoy what is here so far!
Patty chapter 2 . 1/9/2002
I saw "The End?" at the bottom of C.1 and assumed you had written only one chapter. Glad you've gone on with this.
Patty chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I enjoyed this, so I think you really should take it further. Kelly sounds like a beautiful girl and I can't see Cody giving up on her that easily unless Donovan says hands off! LOL
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 6 . 1/4/2002
Ooo hows gonna react? Alex and monica taking his 21 year old cousin drinking? hmmm hurry and write more!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 4 . 1/4/2002
I have to write something before I go on! AWSOME! I loved this chapter! hehehe! I deffinitly love the whole cookie wrestling thing! I could see Donovan being happy over cookies! *siiigh* any who on to the next chapter...