Reviews for Creating A Mate
hope you will finish this story one day ... so many incomplets and excellents story ...it's a pity
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 36 . 11/3/2018
O my gosh I love this story! I really hope you'll continue it one day!
Py chapter 36 . 7/28/2018
Oh no no end to the story... I wanted a happy ending with Felix dead and Edward and bells ok - loved the story
AHealingRenaissance chapter 12 . 7/24/2018
I really hope you can update this one again soon :-D I've read it about twelve times, even unfinished! :-D
mfribeiro2017 chapter 36 . 7/13/2018
Odeio quando o autor abandona uma boa estória
aysha09 chapter 36 . 3/27/2018
Please update. Its awesome.
apple of eve chapter 36 . 2/6/2018
Just found this fic, love it!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
I'm doing a re-read of some of my favorite Twilight fanfics; I'm not sure if I've reviewed here or not, but I love your story and your writing style! There's parts that've made me laugh, and it's just a great way to spend an evening. Thank you!
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
this edward is fab! i didn't like him much in twilight, i thought he was like "vampire light".
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 9/15/2017
stupid, stupid bella. paul only wants her because edward has her.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
edward definitely needs to get it under control. or, he needs to just bite her and fight it out with her later on.
Bakergrama chapter 36 . 4/7/2017
I would really like to see this finished..didn't realize when I started that it wasn't done!
Lillywhite1 chapter 36 . 9/11/2016
I really hope, you are well. It is so long, that you have written an update. Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! I would appreciate to read more chapters.
Mrs. K chapter 36 . 9/10/2016
Please update soon. I've been checking in since you started this story. Please know I mean no pressure. I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story.
Melissa chapter 36 . 9/9/2016