Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
Guest chapter 25 . 4/18/2023
I loved this! Absolutely impeccable writing, felt like a continuation from Stephanie myer herself!
ForLoveOfMarvel chapter 11 . 9/15/2022
I've always had a lot of sympathy for Jasper, I have a lot more in common with him than I often realize, probably because we're both physically scarred individuals - his moment in this chapter where he asks Bella whether or not she realizes how the emotions in a room affect him, I realized he was begging her to have empathy for him after all the times he's had empathy for her and been there for her, and this sums it up. I liked having Edward's insight into it; you captured Jasper's thoughts perfect, him silently wishing that he'd been a normal human and not a gifted human, then maybe he wouldn't have suffered as much as he had . . . poor guy can't catch a break needing to feel what everyone feels physically.

You did great work with this series, though it's a shame you haven't updated Breaking Dawn.
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2022
i wish to read a fanfic where Edward really takes a stand for himself ...like Bella is totally disregarding his feelings he is uncomfortable and doesn't like it that she is so he'll bound to meet Jacob and favour him ...i wish that someo write a story where he just calls out on her shit
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2022
I always hated that part of the book. I wanted to kick Bella's ass for being a cheating immature bitch. Jacob is definitely immature and not to mention disgusting for using suicide like that.
jarifshahid chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Will you please write Edward's POV. in new moon?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2021
I hate the way every writer make Charlie out to be stupid including Stephanie Myers. How did Charlie become a cop if he soooon unobservant as you all write him to be. I live in a small town and we have crime I bet Forks does To. I guess that should be were criminals live because Charlie is a stupid cop that has a shitty daughter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2021
Isn't this VERY similar to the work done by BlondieAkaRobin ? I'm talking the exact sentences. I remember because I listened to the audiobook
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2021
I know there’s probably no way you still check these reviews but oh my gosh. I love this so much. Eclipse is easily my favorite out of the series and this was SPOT ON. It made me mourn how much better the movie could’ve been even more. Great job!
Grace chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
This was so wonderful, thank you so much for writing this! Everything was just so fitting and perfect, and really dated my needs after reading Midnight Sun
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
Interesting take on Renee! Now that 15 years later we FINALLY have the completed midnight sun, it's always interesting to see how close or how differently people interpret things from EPOV. All in all not a bad rendition, thanks for sharing!

Oh, I also wanted to say that of the SEVERAL EPOV fics I've looked into, yours is by far the closest to how Edward talks and sees things in Midnight Sun. Of course, everyone has their own opinions and sometimes I have my own, differing ideas on occasion of how things go or how he would see things, but I freely admit that currently I'm not nearly motivated enough to write something as long as this and have little right to extensively constructively critique.

thanks again for sharing! (although it's been 10 years since this was posted, so who knows if you'll ever read this)
victoria chapter 18 . 6/16/2020
which chapter does jacob kiss bella? i want that in edwards pov :) btw love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Hi!
Great story! I loved your take on the rest of Midnight Sun as well. I wanted to share a funny story with you, I saw you had written this but there was also another Edwards Eclipse right under yours, so I clicked on that accidentally and it didn’t seem like your writing (cux lol duh it wasn’t) and the reason I’m saying this is, your writing has a style too it. You pick up the characters very well. I also write fanfiction and when someone gave me that comment it really made me happy, so I hope it does the same for you. Really awesome work!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2020
this was PERFECT
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2020
This was the best Edward prov for eclipse I have evere was keep the work
Audrey chapter 24 . 7/13/2019
I am in so much awe that words are hard to comprehend so this is all I can say. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING!