Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
RavenEcho chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story :-) I think you do a great job with Edward's POV.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I have read the twilight series and your three books here at least a dozen times. I love how well you captured all of the characters. The stories are beautiful and I feel you writing compares exactly to Stephanie's. thank you so much for finishing midnight sun and eclipse. as a mom of four I understand how crazy your life must be but I would love to see more chapters from breaking dawn. Awesome awesome job.
Kayleigh J chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
Very good. One of the best opposite POV fanfics I have ever read. Well done.
bellaswanson chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
This is hands-down the best piece of literature I've ever read after finishing my beloved twilight series. You manages to bring back all the feels and all the emotions like nothing before. I love you for bringing us this part of the Edward and Bella universe that would otherwise have never existed. Everything you wrote is just so special and wonderful to me I will never be able to thank you enough for capturing my heart time and time again. This story has been written years ago but I just stumbled across it due to fortunate events. Much vampire love and hugs from Germany. If you'll ever have time to write more, I'll be more than glad to read everything from you.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
OK SO GO TELL CHARLEY YOUR GETTING MARRIED ET HE'LL BE VERY NOT HAPPY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
YES HE KILLED VICTORIA GREATCOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED TO A CREEPER PERSON
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
WE ALL KNOW HES GOING TO GUILT HER INTO GETTING WHAT HE WANTS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING JACOB SEES EDWARD LOVES BELLA AND HE KNOWS BELLA LOVES HIM WHY NOT JUST LEAVE IT ALONEAND LET THEM BE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I GUESS THE REASON I HATE JACOB SO MUCH IS BECAUSE OF BELLA IT SEEMED TO ME LIKE SHE WANTED JACOB BUT SHE WANTED FOREVER YOUNG THAT EDWARD COULD GIVE HER. SHE KNEW JACOB WOULD NOT AGE TOO AND IT KILLED HER SHE WOULD EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE DIDNT WANT FOREVER WITHOUT EDWARD IF THAT WAS SO WHY SHE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH JACOB
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
AH THAT WAS JUST GREAT HE GOT HIS PROPSAL OUT SHE SAID YES HES HAPPY AND I THINK BELLA IS TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
WHY IS ROSESUCH A BITCH
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
LETS HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT CANT WAIT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
SO THE WOLVES HAVE AGREED TO FIGHT AGAINST WHAT BELLA SAYS I STILL CANT STAND JACOB