Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
Audrey chapter 20 . 7/12/2019
Oh my gosh! I can't get over how good you are. The way you bring on the tension... it's just amazing!
Audrey chapter 14 . 7/12/2019
This story is soooooo good! I can't get over it.
Audrey chapter 9 . 7/11/2019
Thank you so much for sharing this book. It was so hard to find Edward's perspective on the twilight saga, but, you have brought it to me! please post more of his books and I will be on the lookout

- Once again thank you
- A.L
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
bella really is stupid to think she can make a difference to jacob's pain without giving edward the boot and choosing jacob over edward. while edward would do anything to make bella happy jacob is not willing to do the same.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2018
As soon as Jasper began reciting Welsh poetry and the alphabet backwards, I started doing the same Love from Wales!
Amanda surrett chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved these three books. I am about to start the last one but first I just wanted to say great job writing these books!
pnhenson19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
i want to copy this story so i will always have it.
JazlynnAllen chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
You are an angel for writing these books. Please, please, please finish Breaking Dawn. And I wouldn't even argue if you write the Edward chapters of New Moon and skipped the Jacob chapters. I'm begging here. LOL!
RavenEcho chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story :-) I think you do a great job with Edward's POV.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I have read the twilight series and your three books here at least a dozen times. I love how well you captured all of the characters. The stories are beautiful and I feel you writing compares exactly to Stephanie's. thank you so much for finishing midnight sun and eclipse. as a mom of four I understand how crazy your life must be but I would love to see more chapters from breaking dawn. Awesome awesome job.
Kayleigh J chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
Very good. One of the best opposite POV fanfics I have ever read. Well done.
bellaswanson chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
This is hands-down the best piece of literature I've ever read after finishing my beloved twilight series. You manages to bring back all the feels and all the emotions like nothing before. I love you for bringing us this part of the Edward and Bella universe that would otherwise have never existed. Everything you wrote is just so special and wonderful to me I will never be able to thank you enough for capturing my heart time and time again. This story has been written years ago but I just stumbled across it due to fortunate events. Much vampire love and hugs from Germany. If you'll ever have time to write more, I'll be more than glad to read everything from you.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
OK SO GO TELL CHARLEY YOUR GETTING MARRIED ET HE'LL BE VERY NOT HAPPY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 8/27/2015