Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
SO NOW SHE KNOWS ABOUT TANYA BUT DONT WORRY HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER IT YOU HE LOVES
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
I THINK IF I WAS EDWARD I WOULD JUST TELL HER IF SHE WANTED JACOB HAVE AT HIM HE WAS THROUGH WITH HER BULLSHIT IF SHE WANTED HIM THEN STAY AWAY FROM JACOB AND SEE HOW SHE LIKED IT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
WHY DID SHE GO IN THE FIRST PLACE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
SNEEKY EDWARD AND LIGHTENING REACTIONS AND THETEACHER DIDNT GET TO SEE NOTES PASSING GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
WELL IT SEEMS LIKE SHES OVER HER MAD SPELL HOPE DWARD CAN FIX HER TRUCK BACK AND NOT HAVE TO CALL ROSE TO DO IT THAT WONT GO OVER WELL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I GUESS WE WILL HAVETO WAIT AND SEE WHAT SHEDECIDES TO DO WONT WE
raya chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
G hi g
LP Luna Phantom chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Wow! It was fascinating! The whole story we all know, felt like entirely new told from Edward perspective. I loved it! Really!

Right away to favorites!
BriarRose865 chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
Wooow...just, wow! you did the most incredible job with this whole book! it really does feel like an entirely new story coming from Edward, and the rest of the family. The only tweaks I would make are that there are still a few minor typos, and Stephanie makes it very clear Edward speaks very formally, like they did in his own generation still to this day, so that would mean quite a few less contractions. I especially loved the part you handled with Bree. It was so very touching. Masterfully done! Why I voraciously read YOUR stories over the others is that you have simply done the single best job at it, to the point where you cannot tell, for the very most part, that Stephanie herself didn't write this under a pen name. I myself, absolutely adore audio books, since I have so little time to read a paper or E-Book, and I was wondering if I may pretty please, read these aloud to be recorded? I would of course give you and Stephanie full credit, given that I didn't write diddly, with a link to your pages so that anyone may read them for themselves at their leisure, making it very plain that I did not write this myself. I was very sorry to hear somebody plagerized your most awesome works. How criminal! I would just like your permission to read aloud and record the single best thing I have read, since the original books. Written by : Stephanie Myer, copyright 2009. Re Written from the perspective of Edward Cullen by: ForksVampireGirl, Copyright 2009, Read for you By BriarRoseWard865, 2015. Something like that, the way they do for listening library, with a Hyperlink to your page. I don't know if you will even get this message, but I have to try asking before I do anything.
BriarRose865 chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Thank you for doing this the way you did. no where does it mention why Bree conveiniently left out the wolves, but you handled that exchange so well, now I have to go read the short second life of Bree Tanner again. the way you wrote this, I actually teared up for somebody whos novella I really did care for that much, I just bought it so I would have all of them. superb job!
viccostastew chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
Amazing! Thanks so much for writing this!
Wendy Goodbrand chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Thank you so very much for writing this - you have really got into Edward's head. I have had a thoroughly enjoyable bank holiday weekend reading your handiwork and can't wait to read the next instalment
eswa chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Loved this. Great job!
eswa chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
wonderful
eswa chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
love it. It's always bugged me that Charlie didn't seem to care that a guy had kissed his daughter without permission and was smug about doing so. Nice for Edward to notice too. Great chapter. I've always loved the exchange by the car after the punch incident where Edward has all the good lines-even better to have those plus Edward's thoughts.
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »