Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
melissa waldron chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
excellent! keep them coming, I love the story from edwards POV

you write how i think stephanie would write it you do a great job of the continuation of the storry IMO you could keep going thru breaking dawn!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Amazing, as usual. Your style is so true to character and plot. I really feel as if I'm reading something by SM. You grasp the reader early in the story and force us to hold on tight. Great work. Looking forward to much more.
theladyjess chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Sorry to hear that you're on bedrest but happy that you're continuing on with the story.

As always, your version of Edward is just as good as SMeyer's if not better.

I'll be sending you an email in the next day or two.
dazzledfrenquently chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Just like with midnight sun, you have done an amazing job. Can't wait for the rest, especially the tent chapter.
mamcguire1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Thank you for writing this! I loved your first writing and am looking forward to reading Eclipse from EPOV!
jzuniga chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Fantastic! I'm so glad you decided to tackle Eclipse; I've been longing to read this from EPOV. Keep up the great work!
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You did a fantastic job with this, naturally.. I was so excited when you posted today, and definately worth the wait!

Yes Im here for the duration, just love your concepts of Edward, thank you so much for sharing with us!
Chichigoku1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Fantastic! I was so excited to see you had decided to continue on with Edward's story, and this chapter was every bit as enthralling as your version of midnight sun. Awesome job!
emilylovee chapter 1 . 8/9/2009