Reviews for Loose Ends
nikikins chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
I've gone through the hundreds of SGA fanfiction pages many times over & over and still manage to find good stories I missed before. This is one of those good (really good) ones. I enjoyed it so much; you included everyone & was spot on with our beloved characters. Now to read your other stories! p.s. I totally understand the Supernatural reference-stayed up way too late many times to "just watch 1 more episode".
BMick chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Came here from "Broken Links", to see what went before.

Very tense and gripping in the madness of the violence, very human and conflicted in the aftermath. Well done. I'll be with you on the new one.
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
I dont know how this gem escaped my searches for Shep whump! I have read other stories of yours, but I missed this one! I just read the 2 chapters of the new story sequel (which I love already) and saw it was a sequel. So, of course I had to read this first one! You sure know how to whump my fave flyboy-poor John. Great story, though I am wondering, in your story-whose the father of Teyla's baby? Is it Lorne, as you have them in some kind of relationship? Personally, I like John/Teyla together, since I always felt their initial meeting on the show had them with so much chemistry! Love all the comfort and respect John is recieved. Sad to see Sara die as she was a great character. And I must say, I hate that John feels guilty for suffering at Sora's hand. Guilt can also be a sign of weakness, which John is not, neither is Teyla.
SGA-SAF chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Just found this story after searching for some Shep whump; this one delivered :D

I was always a little disappointed that Sora was just dropped on the show as I dont think shed truly drop the issue. Love where youve taken her, poor John.

Felt sorry for John when Teyla wouldnt talk to him, but the end was really sweet.

And happy (very belated) birthday!
Space1Traveler chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
Happy belated birthday!

I enjoyed your story very much. I really liked the scene where John and Teyla made up. That was cool, them both thinking the other was ashamed of them.

Hope your birthday was lovely and thank you for the nice present of a good story to help you celebrate. I, too, like to give presents on my birthday.
piloteria chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
Can't believe I just stumbled upon this story. Read it over 2 days. Decided I'd review when I finished instead of after each chapter. Yes I'm a bit lazy. Really liked this story and not just because of the ample Shep whump... but that was pretty intense stuff. Never would have figured Sora to be so predatory and vicious from what we saw in SGA but I loved that you took her in that direction. I bought it and loved how she whumped poor Shep and Lorne for that matter. I think you mentioned that you hadn't written before or hadn't written that much. If that is the case - excellent start. I know I'd read more from you.
alanae chapter 15 . 10/2/2009
Hello! Just wanted to say 'Happy Birthday', and thank you for finishing the story.

I have really enjoyed reading it, very well written, and lovely characterisations.

Write more when you can!

Morell chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
Great story! I really feel sorry for Ronon, finding one of his own people just to loose her.

And Sheppard..., love it when he gets tortured:)
shepsgirl72 chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
This was a good end to the story. It's sad that Sara died, but we can be happy in knowing she died free. These last few chapters were some of the best you've written. Dipping into a character's emotions really brings a story to life. There was some great whump at the beginning of this story, so if you can intertwine the two, you'll be onto something really good! :D

Hope you had a good birthday, too. Thanks for the story!
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
first-happy birthday! Second-love the story! wanted to see a lttle more sheyla, but loved it all the same.i wish sara didn't have to die, but i can see why you did it... a little bit.
i chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
I think it was a perfect ending! You wrote a great story and I thank you for following through with it. I really like your distinct style and your trueness as well as boldness to and for the characters. Thanks for a great read, and Happy Birthday
rrandomrandom chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Great ending, to a great fic, well done!

And also, happy birthday for tomorrow (:
Rudy P chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Its was a very good story.
SGAFirenity chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Nice ending. I liked the ending. The whole bit about Rodney not wanting to watch the Rocky movies again and then the groaning when Sheppard suggested Star Wars. :D
Linda Gagne chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Nice wrap up to the story bringing the team together in their own off beat bantor. Love the story thanks