Reviews for Rogue
serenbach chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Welcome back!

I really liked the tension between Yuffie and Vincent and how the plot is moving on - I love warrior-princess Yuffie in this. Can't wait for more! :)
Kurogane7 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
It vexes me...how this story is so good, and yet it hasn't got too many reviews...

Do keep this up, would you kindly?
serenbach chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
This was an action packed chapter! I really enjoyed it, esp the more warriorly side to Yuffie. I'm looking forward to finding out what exactly is going on. :)
Kurogane7 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
It's about time you updated...I was rather beginning to think you cancelled this story. So far so good...I'm really interested in knowing what happened to Shalua, Shelke, and Lucrecia...do keep it up, would you kindly?
Kurogane7 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I wonder what Deepground has in store for our heroes in the future when they arrive at Banora...Do keep it up, would you kindly?
serenbach chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Ooh, this was a great opening for a story, you set up the plot and characters very well. Looking forward to more(and an update for Oxygen!) :)
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Cool!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
You know me, I'm not usually helpful when it comes to concrit, but I really liked this chapter. The pairings are well written, you haven't switched tenses, and overall your grammar is pretty goo.

I really have to love the stuff Tifa and Yuffie say. You've made me laugh a few times in this chapter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this story, since I already love it because Zack isn't dead and Seph isn't a bad guy and of course because Vince and Yuffie are attracted to each other but too stubborn to realize it yet. I'm loving this so far. Update soon!

Joey
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm very interested...(though the fangirl in me is complaining about the lack of VinceYuffie here). It's really nice to see a different take on Rufus and not the spoiled, ultimate badass he usually is written as. Also, Scarlet has a different take and I'm certainly wondering where you'll go with this. Any pairings in mind so far? I can't wait for the update since I've always enjoyed your writing.

Joey
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Can't wait to see where this story leads to. It sounds you have a good plot. Update soon!
Kurogane7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is starting to pique my interest now...what does Rufus have to do with this story? And how do Yuffie and Vincent tie in? as I will be subscribing to this story, and so I ask that you keep it up with more juicy details (even if they are lemony) would you kindly?

And by the way, have you cancelled on Oxygen? It was a rather good story until you stopped updating it.